Interrupted execution in Solitude, HELP!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thalmuz

I interrupted an execution in solitude while conducting the diplomatic immunity quest and now I can't stop the guards from trying to kill me!!!! Please HELP!!!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Unsheathe and sheath your weapon in their presence that signals your surrender and then you will be given dialogue options to pay off your bounty or serve jail time. It may take a few tries and you may want to set the difficulty to Novice temporarily when you do this so you can try it a few times without worrying about the guards killing you.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Well i see 2 options here. One pay off your bounty for whatever you did or option number two which is to reload your save.
By the way, welcome Newbie!

Thalmuz

Thanks! I actually ended up getting away, going back to white run and coming back, which did the trick

Doomy

You only have to walk up the stairs onto the platform, and the guards attack. Guess it counts as Trespass or something.

Dragamora

Sheathed and unsheathed in the remastered edition. It didn't stop them. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts