• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

I have just started a new build of my own styling. Kleggs-the-Herb, male argonian, 2 handed hammer, light armor only (no helmet) and use no magic apart from basic healing spell. No smithing or enchanting however all the boosts and protection elements come soley from alchemy. Playstyle is sneak about a little until spotted or surprise them, make sure im high on whateveer potions i need to chug and just get stuck in like a lunatic hackin and slashing, then when its all over run outside picking wild flowers and chasing butterflies, :p, it might be something to have a go at,

tvJefe

My current build: Conjuration, Illusion, Archery, One-hand, Sneak. I wear Nightingale Armor and carry ZERO weapons. The only crafted pieces I wear are a ring and necklace that reduce Conjuration and Illusion spell cost by 50% each. I have 3 distinct styles of play to keep things fresh.

1) Summon 2x Dremora Lords (or Wrathmen) and sit back
2) Bound sword in 1 hand, invisibility in the other - assassin (wish there was a bound dagger)
3) Bound bow/sneak for classic archer

You can also mix it up. Use summons plus bow for instance.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
I have just started a new build of my own styling. Kleggs-the-Herb, male argonian, 2 handed hammer, light armor only (no helmet) and use no magic apart from basic healing spell. No smithing or enchanting however all the boosts and protection elements come soley from alchemy. Playstyle is sneak about a little until spotted or surprise them, make sure im high on whateveer potions i need to chug and just get stuck in like a lunatic hackin and slashing, then when its all over run outside picking wild flowers and chasing butterflies, :p, it might be something to have a go at,

Your play style is bitch made. Bitch Made.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts