• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
Medievil Mafia Man
  • Located in a pond surrounded by cliffs Southwest of Fort Amol and/or North East of Geirmund's Hall(locate the waterfall
Ambushed Soldiers

• Located at Shor's Watchtower, North of Riften
Lunar Forge

• Located at the top of the stone steps in the Silent Moons Camp
Dragon Ravaged Cottage

• Located West of Helgen and/or East of Falkreath(follow the creek up the hill)
Pointless Mine

• Located East of Riften(Lost Prospect Mine)
Sunken Ships
  • Located at Pilgrim's Trench in the Sea of Ghosts Northwest of Winterhold(look for the campsite and/or ship wreckage floating in water)
Mysterious Keystones

• Located right below Sleeping Tree Camp(Whale, Bird, Snake)
Secret Treasure Chest #1
  • Located in Dawnstar in the trees to the left of Iron-Breaker Mine(chest is invisible so look towards the ground and against the wall/mine)
The Badly Placed Home
  • Located along the river near the Abandoned Prison Northwest of Fort Amol(look for the knocked down tree)
Ouch!
  • Located at Cradlecrush Rock(look for the huge boulder with a skeleton under it near the mammoth cheese)
Frozen Mammoth
  • Located Frostflow Lighthouse, Southeast of Dawnstar(look directly East of lighthouse with mammoth in glacier)
The Pondering Bandit
  • Located near Hillgrund's Tomb to the South/Southwest(look for massive waterfalls and the "tree" bridge)
Secret Treasure Chests #2
  • Whiterun(see youtube)
Secret Treasure Chest #3

• Windhelm(see youtube)
Secret Treasure Chest #4
  • Solitude(see youtube)

RoG Delta

Thieves guild chests : go to ragged flagon. Take wooden plate. Glitch through (by running) ratway door (not vaults). 6 chests. 4 weapons chests, 1 food chest 1 ingredients chest inc random Daedra heart. Leveled gear inside. Caution. If u steal from thieves guild fence chest they will try to kill you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts