1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Integrate your Steam account

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Renegader, Feb 20, 2012.

?

What do you think?

1. It's awesome!

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Useless.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Renegader

Renegader Administrator
    Staff Member

You can now integrate your Steam account with our forums here. It will show up in the top right hand corner of your posts and under your post count.

You can also click the little button to add the person to your friends list. What do you think about it?

2. hexperiment

hexperiment The Experimentalist

It's interesting... There isn't much point in this feature other than letting others know of your steam account and adding each other on steam though. Not sure if there are any other feature we could add. But it's working really nicely. My only critic is that there are two steam feature on each post. I think only one under the avatar is good enough.

3. hexperiment

hexperiment The Experimentalist

Hm... I noticed that this feature also shows when the player is online and even tells what kind of game he/she is playing currently. There is some delay but this is really cool. I might have to rethink about having that bar only under avatar though. It seems a little squished

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Raijin

Raijin A Mage that loves a Templar

Whatever happen to this feature? I Integrated my steam account on the forum, now it's gone.