*insert tasteless arrow-to-the-knee joke here* Introduction!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CraftyAllie

Well, hello my fellow adventurers!
My internet name is CraftyAllie... or AllieCraft... But seriously though, just call me Allie!

I enjoy taking long walks on the beach and murdering random civilians in cold blood.
(in-game of course! I'm not some kind of monster! XD)

I have been playing Skyrim for quite some time now, but I have recently gotten back into it after acquiring an Xbox 360, and a SECOND copy of the game for that very console. My current character is a Wood Elf (Bosmer, I think) named Alejandra. She is a sneak character at around level 20 right now. I constantly have Cicero as my follower and I sometimes summon Lucien to accompany me as well. I completed both the Thieves' Guild (up to the skeleton key) AND the Dark Brotherhood before even fighting my first dragon, so that was interesting. I have both the Hearthfire DLC and Dragonborn, and I am attempting somewhat of a blind playthrough for both... so no spoilers please!

Now about me personally....
I enjoy drawing and have a Deviantart for the few pictures I actually decide to post.
I am a HUGE pokemon nerd!
I enjoy many different kinds of Anime.
AND! I am indeed a pegasister. BROHOOF! /)

Welp, that's all I can think to talk about right now!
TTYAL (talk to you all later)!

Pegasister? Wasn't that called a Brony? ;)

Welcome to the forums, Allie! But remember our sacred rule; No lollygagging!

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
:O

You are exactly like me XD

And you're a pegasister like me as well! I haven't seen that many of them on here :D

INTERNET HUG

tumblr_li7n41teNv1qafrh6_large.jpg

CraftyAllie

The female Bronies are usually called Pegasisters, but it's still up to debate.
I, for one, am fine with being called a Pegasister! :p

Belle
Hooray! Isn't it funny how you can find so many awesome people online? :D
*hugs back* Now... HOW ABOUT A BROHOOF?
epic_brohoof_by_mixermike622-d45m32o.gif

Haha, i'm not such an expert. I have, however, watched a few episodes of FiM when i was bored. I think i held out until the seventh episode ;)

CraftyAllie

Ah, I almost never watched the show. I watched half of the first episode after finding out about it, but never made it through the rest. It wasn't until months later that I tried again and got hooked.

If you are ever bored and in the mood for some pony, I would recommend season three. The animation budget was given a huge boost and the episodes themselves have been fantastic so far.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Ooh. So that's what a pegasister is. I'm one too then. :D

And welcome!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts