• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40960/?

Summary - Hilarious, superbly well-written follower, although a bit overpowered.

I heard about Inigo through a couple of Top Mod lists. I'm not much on followers but a Khajiit is generally fun to have around (Qa'Dojo from Interesting NPCs is a great one). I installed Inigo for my latest playthrough. Upon meeting him I knew I was in for a treat. He was talking to Mr. Dragonfly (a dragonfly in a jar). After enlisting his services (I'll leave his back story for your own discovery as it is well done) I picked up Mr Dragonfly and off we went - with Inigo declaring that Mr Dragonfly gets motion sickness and perhaps I should put him down.

I found that Inigo is not to fond of Nordic ruins as we worked our way through Bleak Falls Barrow. After slaying the dragon we settled into breezehome where I placed Mr Dragonfly. Sitting in my barren (I didn't have enough to fully outfit the house) kitchen I learned more of his story which was quite fantastic and worth wasting 10 minutes listening to him tell it. Then I had him read me his book (CYOA style). The next morning we were adventuring again. I turned and walked backward to ensure he was following and he warned me I might trip if I kept walking backward. If I hadn't know it already, this would have been when I declared that we were going to see this through to the end together.

He is a fierce fighter although he comes equipped with ebony sword, bow, and arrows. On adept he was plowing through many enemies before I had a chance to engage. I bumped the difficulty up to Expert and things are a bit better. I may end up going to master just to keep things interesting (especially with Forgotten Magic Redone). He is also marked as essential which is helpful with my current mod layout (he was sent into orbit several times by a large Spriggan carrying a tree).

All in all, I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent follower mod. If the ebony weapons are too powerful you can replace them in his inventory with something more your own level.

Toxius

Frost Wolf

TheNatural

I used Inigo for the longest time. One of, if not the best follower mods out there. The only reason I didn't use him this time around, is because I wanted to experience a few iNPCs I haven't tried yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts