• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zorgub

I searched a bit, and it didn't seem like anyone had posted this one yet. If it's already posted, i apologize.

You are able to sprint forever, if you have a torch equipped and your weapon sheated. You just need to tap your sprint button a single time, and it'll keep you running after your stamina runs out. I've only been able to test it on Xbox though, so please do check if this works on PC and Playstation.

SaveVsBedWet

I searched a bit, and it didn't seem like anyone had posted this one yet. If it's already posted, i apologize.

You are able to sprint forever, if you have a torch equipped and your weapon sheated. You just need to tap your sprint button a single time, and it'll keep you running after your stamina runs out. I've only been able to test it on Xbox though, so please do check if this works on PC and Playstation.

All hail the start of the 1st Tamriel Olympic Games, commenced by the ceremonial torch bearer in his curiously non-standard Legendary Daedric P.E. Shorts and Wife Beater of Clavius Vile.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

According to Glitch Gaming it works on all platforms....

http://glitchgaming.org/db/skyrim-infiniteunlimited-sprinting

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts