In My Humble Opinion, Children Of Cyrodiil Bites

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Been playing a lot of the Oblivion mods recently and checked out Children of Cyrodiil. In my honest opinion this mod which allows the player to play as a child totally bites. For starters you are to short to go into water so you drown unless you have a water breathing spell. If you have a water breathing spell you just get lost unless you rely on your compass as you can not see where you are going because you can not get your head above water. Another thing is that the Children of Cyrodiil has its own meshes for the kids which are basically the same thing the adults wear so no new outfits or armors, just more of the same taking up precious memory on your PC. The COC also can't use the adult hairstyles either, plus the helmets and headgear wont work right with the new COC head meshes. COC are also pretty weak and too young to be questing, they need to be at home with mama or in an orphanage. My advice is that if you want to quest as a kid make your own child or teen race. If you do decide on making a child mod go with 0.80 in height and 0.65 or 0.60 in weight and leave the rest alone unless you find some good textures or meshes for the face. There is a nice teen mod on nexus that works great and uses resources from the game so no extra files. Actually I never really missed not having kids in Oblivion so perhaps this mod isn't for me anyways. But all I have said about it is true and what I experienced playing it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts