1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

In Memoriam: To Those We Have Lost

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by Cordelia, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Cordelia

Cordelia Global Moderator
    Staff Member

Today we lost someone very special on the forums. She wasn't a constant presence, but to those who knew her, she was a special, often inappropriate, and powerful light.

Vixen -- known IRL as Nicole Werner -- passed away today from a brain tumor she had been battling for several months. It hit hard, and it hit fast.

I know many of you were friends with her here on the forum, but may not have had contact with her anywhere else, so the news would not have reached you any way but this.

I would like to use this thread to stand in remembrance of her, and also to have it serve so that we can remember every member who has lost their life, regardless of the means.

This is a thread of respect and remembrance, now. Tell your stories, and remember your friends well, and be extra aware of how you respond when discussing those who have passed, as it will always be a tender subject.

Please, rest in peace, Vix. I loved you so much, sweet girl, and I always will.

• Friendly Friendly x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 26, 2016
    Nocte Aeterna: 20 Points (I came back to the forums and found this. Vix was a beacon of charisma all throughout the forums. Truly devastated.) Nov 13, 2016
  2. Mercutio

Mercutio Assistant Regional Manager

Damn man, I didn't even know that she was battling it. I'm gonna miss her though. <3

Remember to not take people for granted and to cherish every second with those people because they might be gone in a flash.

To her...One last time :beermug:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Dabiene Caristiana

Dabiene Caristiana Your friendly neighborhood weirdo

Used to role play with her on here when I first joined the forums. @Simus you may have remembered her too.

I heard she was sick but... didn't realize it was a tumor. May she rest in peace. :sadface:

Here is her profile page to leave in Memoriam on there: http://skyrimforums.org/sf/members/vixen.18376/

• Like Like x 2
  4. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

I never met her personally but I saw her in the shoutbox. I'm sorry I didn't get to know her and that some here are suffering. Wherever she is, she's at peace now. Thank you Cordy for taking the time to do this. For yourself and everyone who knew her.

• Like Like x 2
  5. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

has no words :sadface:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Deadpool.

Deadpool. OG Forum member

I remeber speaking to her a few times in the SB.. She was such a positive young lady, always seemed bubbly.
    She will most definetly be missed in this community and her own community too.
    If any family is present in these forums then I offer them my condolences.

As a christian, I belive that she now dances with the angels under Gods wing.
    May she rest in peace.

Thank you Cordy for arrouncing this.. I had no idea :sadface:

• Like Like x 1
  7. shadowkitty

shadowkitty Mistress of Shadows

I didn't really know her but I offer my condolences to those who did. My thoughts and well wishes are with you all. xxx

lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 26, 2016
  8. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Why change the past when you can own this day?

I didn't talk to her much, but I remember how bubbly she was, even through here. She was so beautiful and its a damn shame we lost someone so down to earth and young. Reminds you that death knows no bounds; It doesn't care about creeds or race, sex, gender and age, or social status.

She was always full of life. I regret not trying harder to get to know her. May we drink to her and meet her again in Sovngarde!

Fills mug with mead and raises it up before downing it in her name

lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 28, 2016
  9. Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac How do you backstab a Dragon?

She will be missed . My sincerest condolences to her nearest and dearest. She will always be in our hearts.

lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 28, 2016
  10. Seanu Reaves

Seanu Reaves The Ravenous Cobra

Damn. I loved chilling with Vix in the shout box. I believe she was one of the first forum members I added on Facebook.

I never guessed she had something like that going on.

Guess I'll see you on the other side, Love.

lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 30, 2016
  11. Black Orchid

Black Orchid Death Incarnate

I remember her as a young and vibrant soul, so cruelly taken from this world and the hearts of her loved ones. May you rest in eternal peace, child; you shall be missed forever...

[​IMG]

lizardisok: 16 Points Jul 31, 2016
  12. Mr Forz

Mr Forz I'm helping. Mostly.

I'm... I'm late. I haven't had the time to poke around anything for a long while but I decided to catch up now. What do I find? This. I've only had a few conversations with Vixen and... she's gone? For what happens to be like a blink to me? I... I don't know what to say. I'm profoundly sad of her departure but I'm also extremely mad at it as well. If it has to happen, why her? Of everyone I know? Why pick among the youngest and kindest persons? WHY?!

Sigh. Rest well Vixen. I regret that I've never even bothered telling you that I liked you. I'll light a candle for you on my intended trip to Toulouse's basilica.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. BlueBull

BlueBull DovahBull

This may be an old thread. I remember her, I wish I had talked to her more. :'(
    RIP vix

• Like Like x 1
  14. LuChao

LuChao The Martial artist

I shall miss her dearly I just returned a few days ago and saw this just logging in today :'( I shall truly honor her memory as I search Sovengarde for her spirit among the legends Vix I'm glad to have talked to you and am saddened about your loss but I know your at peace and watching over us all with the fellow divines <3 farewell my friend

• Like Like x 1
  15. Radia964

Radia964 Active Member

I've been away awhile...But I remember her...I'm stunned to know this! Especially with the cause...It's just wrong and unjust !
    My condolences to her family & close friends...Her spirit will be eternally present in Skyrim !

• Like Like x 1
  16. Raijin

Raijin A Mage that loves a Templar

I've been away for some time, but when I came back I saw this thread and decided to take a look. Wow! I can't believe Vixen passed away.

It is an honor that she found me to be interesting enough to follow me on this website. I don't know her personally but she was an awesome person.

To my condolences to those who knew her IRL.

She will be missed for sure.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Irish

Irish Thane of Solitude

This breaks my heart. Rest in Peace, Vix. :sadface: