• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fragen

Level 31
I haven't chosen a side to be on yet, but my question to you guys is, when do I get to pick a side and in your opinion, which side is better?

I have legendary dragonscale armor with legendary chillrend sword with insane enchantments, as you can tell, I have barely done any of the main storyline.

Hunter13Zero

Until next time, keep on gamin' on!
Haha, I had the same thing on my mind today. My first character is going to go with the Stormcloaks. I'm pretty anxious to see what both sides have to offer though!

Khazrihl

Search 'Political Climate' on the forums for a good thread we had on the fluff of the war, id link it but I'm on lunch on my droid.
Imperial. The Stormcloak's jingoism is really annoying IMO.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
I chose the Stormcloaks and liked it. I chose them because the Empire surrendered to the Aldemri Dominion and as part of the White Gold Concordate Treaty, the Aldmeri banned the worship of Talos (Tiber Septim), who was THE person who united Tamriel and formed the first Empire. The Stormcloaks want to take that treaty and shove it right up the Aldmeri's and Empire's ***.

I chose the Stormcloaks and liked it. I chose them because the Empire surrendered to the Aldemri Dominion and as part of the White Gold Concordate Treaty, the Aldmeri banned the worship of Talos (Tiber Septim), who was THE person who united Tamriel and formed the first Empire. The Stormcloaks want to take that treaty and shove it right up the Aldmeri's and Empire's ***.
They and what army? The Stormcloaks can barely handle a single legion (that's all Tullius has in Skyrim at the time of the game AFAIK). They'd be just a minor speedbump the to the full force of Aldmeri Dominion.

For this very reason my only Stormcloak playthrough (currently underway) is RPing a Thalmor agent that chooses the options most likely to destabilize Skyrim in the long run.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
They and what army? The Stormcloaks can barely handle a single legion (that's all Tullius has in Skyrim at the time of the game AFAIK). They'd be just a minor speedbump the to the full force of Aldmeri Dominion.

For this very reason my only Stormcloak playthrough (currently underway) is RPing a Thalmor agent that chooses the options most likely to destabilize Skyrim in the long run.
True but I'm just saying, would you rather lay down and take it up the *** quietly or do something about it. I'm not saying the Stormcloaks could take on the Aldmeri Dominion on their own. I'm saying that their not afraid to stand up for what they believe in. Which is something i respect.
I'm willing to bet their will be a truce between the Empire and the Stormcloaks in TES 6. Considering what happens in the Dark Brotherhood questline.

squaretwo

There is no good guy or bad guy here, so you might as well choose based on what you feel, because it supposed to be your game. I choose imperial, since my character is imperial, and at first while running away from dragon I choose to run with that imperial guard, so I owe him life, so imperial it is.

Trust me, it will be no fun if you choose based on what other people saying.. make them game 100% your, you will enjoy it more :)

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
i just completed the imperial quest last night and now one of the legionnaires is following me around, I now have a nice little party of the dude from the legion, aela, and that dog who talks to you telepathically

Android

I can't decide from a politics point of view who to side with, so from a "who benefits me personally the most" view, are there any advantages/disadvantages to choosing either side, once the dust settles? Anything change in the towns/quests etc?

Kablewee

Went with Stormcloaks Only because it solved my annoying Markarth glitch :) Second playthrough Imperial to see how that story goes.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
I honestly don't think it matters..pick which one you want to go with..your game..
I went with teh Stormcloaks, I like it so far..but I will try Imperials.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I chose Stormcloaks because some random imperial came and try to charge for been in that area >_>
Riiiiight the "Imperial" :rolleyes:

I have a bridge in Windhelm that I would like to sell to you. :p

I haven't chosen a side yet but I'm a Nord and Dovahkiin so I'm inclined to side with the Stormcloaks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts