Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I can ask you the same thing :) Just because theirs no women present in the Kings of the palace doesn't mean that Ulfric and his two male generals are getting their grove on ;)

So every time you make a reference about Ulfric/ Galmar and Yrsarald Thrice-Pierced I will remind you just how lonely it might be out there in the wilderness with no female companionship around for the imperial soldiers to enjoy on their break time ;)

Spending your entire day with two men dressed like bears? Even a gay guy would find that gay.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
600px-SR-npc-General_Tullius.jpg

Shorter the better for the legion, huh? Is that one of their methods for luring people to become legionaries? To seduce them with their hairy set of legs? The nerve of that Imperial bastardHadvar! Trying to seduce me with his hairy legs.

Well Ulfric signed right up.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Uh :) That's somewhat of an insult to the women in the legion. Are you trying to tell me that they're unable to defend themselves, and so they need the opposite sex to keep them safe? The damsel in distress.

In fact General Tullius has proven to himself that he is a lot weaker then we expected from a General. Evidence in the game proves that Legate Rikke is not only emotionally strong, but also physically strong as well.

Then I would be even more dirty and do some serious observation behind closed doors at night <3:D Even if the women are lesbians... it keeps the males in the camp busy at night :D
No. I meant to say we don't want to put them in harms way. They sure are ferocious. I wouldn't mind having to fight alongside one.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The Aldmeri Dominion thinks otherwise my skirt friend :)

With the white gold concordat activated you guys are essentially the Thalmors bitch dog.

It's called a Pteruges, my uneducated Stormcloak friend. It allows us more freedom in mobility in battle over pant wearing foes, this extra mobility while still protecting us allows the Legion to run circles around other armies. Sometimes little things are attached to it to make noise, this puts fear in the enemy as thousands of highly trained soldiers march down onto their position.

The Empire isn't the Thalmor's bitch, Ulfric has that title. We're preparing for war with the Aldmeri Dominion, though you can't see the larger picture and seek to split up the Empire and leave Skyrim unable to do anything for probably the next hundred years while the provinces of man fight against the Elven Hoards, you Stormcloaks will miss the war and that could be damning.

Skyrim played an important role in the destruction of the Aldmeir Dominion's main army. The Empire is currently keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim, the Dominion is thousands of highly trained elven soldiers. You complain about a tiny embassy within Skyrim and about a handful of Thalmor Agents. You are unable to see the larger picture and the threat that is there. Many of your arguments shed light onto that, you fight against the Empire to preserve tradition, all the while Ulfric abuses that tradition. You have brought a tyrant to the throne of Skyrim, the moot means nothing, the Jarls have lost their independence and their freedom of choice as Ulfric's soldiers loyal only to him surround them, his enforcer Galmar Stone-Fist is placed in charge of keeping the Jarls in line. The Stormcloak fight is not one for freedom, but one for tyranny.

"But now Skyrim is at Ulfric's mercy. The moot will meet and choose Ulfric as High King. With his troops in most of the cities, they have little choice."

The Pact of Chieftains is meaningless, Nordic tradition that dates back to it's founding, is meaningless. You haven't fought to preserve tradition, you've allowed this tyrant to exploit it to his own gain. At least the Empire respected enough of Nordic traditions to allow them to be maintained.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
The Aldmeri Dominion thinks otherwise my skirt friend :)

With the white gold concordat activated you guys are essentially the Thalmors bitch dog.

I've always found it funny how people can try and slander the Empire for the signing of the concordant when Ulfric Stormcloak gives up himself and his men to Tulius' ambush party knowing that he'll have his head cut off at the block.

So much for the fight until the end mentality.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
And for all of you talking about the Legion's skirts, wait until you see what the ancient Nords wore.

600px-SR-item-Ancient_Nord_Armor_Male.jpg

These are the guys that Ulfric idolizes so much, am I right?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
It's not like the Legion are walking around naked, they do have things under the Pteruges, generally a red cloth.

180px-SR-npc-Imperial_Soldier.jpg

The Legionaries in heavy armor, the standard Legions and Imperial Officers also have chain mail under their lōrīca segmentāta.

Legate_Quentin_Cipius.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts