Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squijita

Empire, seem more logical. Although i did save a talos worshipper randomly outside of dawnstar from thalmor and then right after when a bear attacked me, stormcloaks came out of nowhere and saved me lol They get a pass. First post what's up, 33 level khajiit

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Empire, seem more logical. Although i did save a talos worshipper randomly outside of dawnstar from thalmor and then right after when a bear attacked me, stormcloaks came out of nowhere and saved me lol They get a pass. First post what's up, 33 level khajiit

Run. Don't look back. Hide in another thread before they find you here.))

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
If you're a Stormcloak. You're gonna have a bad time

If you're not. You're STILL gonna have a bad time!

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Raijin gonna be trollin up in this thread...

426553_458679850868656_1327690619_n.jpg

Join Ulfric Stormcloak today and get women who will not reject you, even if your mad ugly.

PS, Theirs a party going on inside the Palace of the kings.... Stormcloaks only.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Really that picture should have Ulfric with two men dressed like Bears, because that is true. He spends his entire day with two grown men who are dressed like bears.

Though I did notice everyone behind Ulfric is a bear or the steward in that picture.

But Raijin, you always be trollin' up in this thread, unless you called those things you posted actual arguments... :p <3

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Really that picture should have Ulfric with two men dressed like Bears, because that is true. He spends his entire day with two grown men who are dressed like bears.

Though I did notice everyone behind Ulfric is a bear or the steward in that picture.

Just like how the Imperial legionaries spends their time in the wilderness in their camps. Surprise :) surprise :)... no woman solider around.

At least with the Stormcloaks theirs a mixture of women and men soldiers out in the wilderness.

Like I said join the ranks of the Stormcloaks and you can get access to beautiful nord women :)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Just like how the Imperial legionaries spends their time in the wilderness in their camps. Surprise :) surprise :)... no woman solider around.

At least with the Stormcloaks theirs a mixture of women and men soldiers out in the wilderness.

Like I said join the ranks of the Stormcloaks and you can get access to beautiful nord women :)
Hey! I like my goat alive and steady. Easier that way if you know what I mean :p

The Legion has enough males so why have women? We need to keep them safe or they will end up dying. See those Snow Shod pals

Ritterkreuz

How do you know they're not all battle-scarred Lesbians? ;)

Raijin

Hey! I like my goat alive and steady. Easier that way if you know what I mean :p

The Legion has enough males so why have women? We need to keep them safe or they will end up dying. See those Snow Shod pals

Uh :) That's somewhat of an insult to the women in the legion. Are you trying to tell me that they're unable to defend themselves, and so they need the opposite sex to keep them safe? The damsel in distress.

In fact General Tullius has proven to himself that he is a lot weaker then we expected from a General. Evidence in the game proves that Legate Rikke is not only emotionally strong, but also physically strong as well.

How do you know they're not all battle-scarred Lesbians? ;)

I would be like....

Then I would be even more dirty and do some serious observation behind closed doors at night <3:D Even if the women are lesbians... it keeps the males in the camp busy at night :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
There are women in the Legion, the second in command of Skyrim Legion's is a female. There have been many women in the service of the Legion, just because they're not forced to join to make some kind of equal number of gender doesn't mean anything.

Once you join the Legion you are in it for life, until you retire, injured, become a traitor or you've done your service for a set number of years doing. Just because there aren't many women within front line infantry doesn't mean they aren't there.

Though what you're suggesting Raijin is that because there are no women in the camps they're being gay or something along those lines. Would you say that about the real Military, there aren't too many women within front line combat, they spend months to a year over seas, doesn't mean being surrounded by men is bad.

This is the Imperial Army, not the Imperial Navy after all ;)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Uh :) That's somewhat of an insult to the women in the legion. Are you trying to tell me that they're unable to defend themselves, and so they need the opposite sex to keep them safe? The damsel in distress.

In fact General Tullius has proven to himself that he is a lot weaker then we expected from a General. Evidence in the game proves that Legate Rikke is not only emotionally strong, but also physically strong as well.

He's weaker than we expected from a General? Have you seen many Generals, not many would last quite long in a fight between a man in their prime. Tullius is a General after all, Ulfric, Galmar and the Dragonborn are in their prime. Three against two, and you call the General weak? Galmar and Ulfric are ex Legionnaires, in their prime. Tullius is a Military General who is probably well past his front line soldiering days, spends more time being a General than fighting in hand to hand combat.

Raijin

Though what you're suggesting Raijin is that because there are no women in the camps they're being gay or something along those lines. Would you say that about the real Military, there aren't too many women within front line combat, they spend months to a year over seas, doesn't mean being surrounded by men is bad.

This is the Imperial Army, not the Imperial Navy after all ;)

I can ask you the same thing :) Just because theirs no women present in the Kings of the palace doesn't mean that Ulfric and his two male generals are getting their grove on ;)

<3

So every time you make a reference about Ulfric/ Galmar and Yrsarald Thrice-Pierced I will remind you just how lonely it might be out there in the wilderness with no female companionship around for the imperial soldiers to enjoy on their break time ;)

Raijin

He's weaker than we expected from a General? Have you seen many Generals, not many would last quite long in a fight between a man in their prime. Tullius is a General after all, Ulfric, Galmar and the Dragonborn are in their prime. Three against two, and you call the General weak? Galmar and Ulfric are ex Legionnaires, in their prime. Tullius is a Military General who is probably well past his front line soldiering days, spends more time being a General than fighting in hand to hand combat.

Galmar: "Stand aside woman. We've come for the General."
Rikke: "He has given up. But I have not."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts