Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I would side with the Imperials as much as I dislike both since the Stormcloaks have given me trouble constantly no matter how I play the game. Plus they are idiots and racists.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I tend to always side with the Imperials. Not so much because of the overt racism and xenophobia of some of the Stormcloaks, but, because I'm not much of a freedom fighter by nature. I like rules and order. It's not like we don't see racism, xenophobia and some religious bigotries in the Empire as well.

Besides - the Imperial armor is just so much cooler than the ragtag skins and animal motifs of the Stormies and their capital city of Windhelm is just plain depressing.

So as an Assassin/Thief, I have huge bounties and always kill guards so how would I be able to join either faction without paying off the bounty? Since I am not able to be killed, I just whack the guards nonstop. I've had to do that because no matter how well I sneak, stealth or use invisibility to complete missions, I always get seen and guards and others come after me nonstop.

Daelon DuLac

So as an Assassin/Thief, I have huge bounties and always kill guards so how would I be able to join either faction without paying off the bounty? Since I am not able to be killed, I just whack the guards nonstop. I've had to do that because no matter how well I sneak, stealth or use invisibility to complete missions, I always get seen and guards and others come after me nonstop.
Well...

1) Joining the army doesn't really have much to do with the city guards and

2) You must be a really lousy thief/assassin if you have bounties. The point is to not get caught or draw attention to yourself. I am a thief & assassin as well and have NEVER been caught or have any bounties anywhere.

Maybe you should stop calling yourself an Assassin/Thief and be honest about it and call yourself a "Homicidal Kleptomaniac Psychopath". I mean, honestly, you must really, really suck at sneak to get caught all the time, especially if you're invisible!

If I was Mercer or Astrid, I'd drum you out of the corps for incompetence!

Well doing the DB quest to kill that bride is NEAR impossible without a bounty. What happens is the clown assassin dude shows up gets in my way and guards there instantly. Even with muffle, invisibility, sneak and hidden status when I made the hit, I still got mobbed to get away. I was fine until leaving city gates when the Haafragar faggots attacked me. So not true.

Daelon DuLac

Well doing the DB quest to kill that bride is NEAR impossible without a bounty. What happens is the clown assassin dude shows up gets in my way and guards there instantly. Even with muffle, invisibility, sneak and hidden status when I made the hit, I still got mobbed to get away. I was fine until leaving city gates when the Haafragar faggots attacked me. So not true.
Doing that one tonight. I like to do it twice (once with vampire drain from behind her) and once by casting Mayhem in to the Plaza while invisible.

I like the Mayhem one because, if her husband doesn't kill her (he's right next to her) then it's usually one of the guards that does the deed. Not only do I not get a bounty as I sneak away, but I get a good show.

Still - my all time favorite one was when I cast fury on just her and she attacked her husband so he killed her. Very satisfying. I did get caught that time.

It's not easy to not get caught, but, I've found invisibility and not doing the deed yourself and, above all, not doing it from the parapets is pretty much the only way you won't get caught.

And btw, don't use the "f*****" term. We have some snowflakes that may report you.

Well I need to try it again and save before I do it next time! What happened to me was that as soon as I popped the bride with the bow hidden status and then used invisibility was that the assassin dude bum rushed me with guards telling me it was ok that he was there to take the heat blah blah blah. I so wanted to kick his ass for ruining my stealth. Then I had to jump away and was ok until the Haafragar faggot bros bum rushed me and my follower then I had to whack them which only doubled my bounty. Oh hell, will just continue whacking guards to avoid paying bounties as they are weak and cannot touch me. Guess it will be nonstop mayhem lol. Now, what happens when you try to do the quests for the Jarl if you have a bounty? Do they not give it? Or are you forced to pay it off? If so, then I may just wait until I am done the DB quests and have a DB place to store my gear and spend gold. Figure with no gear and no gold then the bounty can be paid in jail easier.

Daelon DuLac

Well I need to try it again and save before I do it next time! What happened to me was that as soon as I popped the bride with the bow hidden status and then used invisibility was that the assassin dude bum rushed me with guards telling me it was ok that he was there to take the heat blah blah blah. I so wanted to kick his ass for ruining my stealth. Then I had to jump away and was ok until the Haafragar faggot bros bum rushed me and my follower then I had to whack them which only doubled my bounty. Oh hell, will just continue whacking guards to avoid paying bounties as they are weak and cannot touch me. Guess it will be nonstop mayhem lol. Now, what happens when you try to do the quests for the Jarl if you have a bounty? Do they not give it? Or are you forced to pay it off? If so, then I may just wait until I am done the DB quests and have a DB place to store my gear and spend gold. Figure with no gear and no gold then the bounty can be paid in jail easier.
I don't think you can do the quests for the Jarl if you're a wanted person. And stop using the "f" word. You have no idea who they're sleeping with. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts