Immersive College of Winterhold Help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kattus

Hey Guys,
I'm trying to get Immersive College of Winterhold to work (and later to work with Winterhold College Improved). I'm having all kinds of trouble from the usual naked NPCs to the game straight up crashing upon entering the college.

I suspect I made a mistake with the SKSE.ini that is required for this mod. How do I do this right?
I downloaded the examplefilefrom the nexus mod page and put it in my Data folder but I don't know if that's correct - where does it go and what do I need to write in it?

Thanks!

A.Auditore

maybe...
for naked NPCs, click ~ then click on the NPC with mouse and type in ResetInventory

now the crashing might be because you have another college mod that's not compatable with each other so try removing the other one and see if that works, more often then not that's the issue with crashes like that, also if it's the one I'm thinking of they have a list of what is ok and what's not to have with the mod

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts