I'm the archmage of the college, now what?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Iguanaman

I completed the quest for the staff of Magi and they promoted me to the archmage. Now what? Is there anything I can do besides sleep in the bed?

nogz

You can find books for the orc in the library. After a bunch of books found he will make you his kin and you can go in the orc camps w/o being attacked. There are quests and shopping/stealing you can do there.

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
The sky is the limit...have a ball and go explore. Each quest sprouts into many other side quests...I have never played an elder scroll game where each quest last this long, and each quest spawns this many side quests...it is actually a tad overwhelming at times ;)

Iguanaman

You can find books for the orc in the library. After a bunch of books found he will make you his kin and you can go in the orc camps w/o being attacked. There are quests and shopping/stealing you can do there.

Shopping & stealing?!? So I become some head/dean of a college and I can shop and steal?!!? was expecting to alter the curriculum, get a cut of the new students fees, make out with the sororities, etc. Maybe teach new classes. What a let down!!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

That sounds interesting. I'm going to have to do that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts