1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

I'm having trouble with Jiubs Opus...?

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by magika1989, Jul 3, 2012.

1. magika1989

magika1989 New Member

I was able to find all but page 6, so I looked it up, and everything I read said that it was in the small building in front of the chest, well it is never there. Not even the first time I went in the Soul Cairn. I don't understand what is wrong, I don't know if it is a bug, or if maybe it is just somewhere else. Please help....this is frustrating.
  2. Brent Fischer

Brent Fischer New Member

I went through the entire soul cairn, following directions, and page 9 was missing. I rebooted the game and started from an earlier save (from before entering the soul cairn)...still missing. All of the discussions I can find pertaining to fixing missing pages involve console commands, which does not help me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to correct the problem?