I'm having trouble getting into this game...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

algebraicAT333

I hear that this game is wonderful and I don't doubt that, but I just can't get excited to play it. It's mostly the combat and the fact that I don't know what many of the effects and potions do. Like, when you pick the Thief sign, you get the Sanctuary power, but I don't know what that is.

If anyone could help me understand most of the basics that would help. You know, like how to get a house and starting supplies, stuff like that.

Gowsh

Old Fart
You can find out all that you want by starting at the UESP Skyrim WIKI site. Look in the left margin for the Morrowind section.

Morrowind was created when computers were way less good with graphics, but still just fine at 'thinking.'

The emphasis is on problem solving with combat in 2nd place, unlike games of today.

If that can work for you, there's a fine time to be had.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
The combat is hard to start with you miss your tatrget more than you hit it but if you pick long blade as a major skill and use that to start with it levels pretty quick and you can get far enough away to dodge attacks. Once you level it up past 50 you pretty much hit it everything first time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts