1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Im getting attacked as a vampire lord

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by pulse, Aug 5, 2012.

1. pulse New Member

Message Count:
    Hi
    Ive already seen 2 threads about this but nothing helped.

When i turned to a vampire lord and i go back to the hall to speak with garan marethi, i keep getting attacked by evryone.

I already disabled and deleted all my mods, and if i do that setrace thing, i can speak with garan, but during the conversation im getting attacke again.

Help me please!
  2. Padilha New Member

Message Count:
    Hey pulse, If you're getting atacked , that means that once you've atacked some vampires in the castle, that means you only have 2 solutions:
    -1st-
    Load the last game before you entered the castle
    -2nd-
    None everybody likes this tipe of resolutions, but can be useful in this time, cheat ''setstage [quest ID] [quest value]'' (Look For it On Skyrim Wikias)
  3. pulse New Member

Message Count:
    I never attacked vampires in that castle, i guess its a bug or sth.
    But i guess i need to cheat then..
  4. Raijin A Mage that loves a Templar

Message Count:
    Just out of curiosity have you tried using the console code (If you run it on PC that is) setcrimegold? Maybe it will help. Give it a shot :)

You must click on one of the vampires heads first so you can get the Hex code :)
  5. pulse New Member

Message Count:
    i finished it with player.setstage, worked fine for me, thanks ;)