• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Is it wrong that I just walked up to Iron Bound and Chain Lightninged Salma and Beem-Ja without any conversation or interaction just 'cause I'm tired of waiting to find the "banish" enchantment, then proceeding to, not only, raise them up to rekill them for a little extra experience, but looting their corpses for everything they have before proceeding in to Iron Bound just so I could get the Fiery Soul-Trap enchantment?

I must be a terrible person. Of course I am an Altmer Vampire Lord who just put the sun out and ate an entire fort of necromancers for breakfast.

Hmm...

Sah

I must be a terrible person. Of course I am an Altmer Vampire Lord who just put the sun out and ate an entire fort of necromancers for breakfast.

Hmm...

Hotel Daelonsylvania

Sah: "Blah... BlahBlah" :p

Daelon DuLac's face falls as his smile drops to a frown :mad:

Daelon DuLac: "I don't say Blah... BlahBlah" :sadface:

Last edited:

Reaper24

Is it wrong that I just walked up to Iron Bound and Chain Lightninged Salma and Beem-Ja without any conversation or interaction just 'cause I'm tired of waiting to find the "banish" enchantment, then proceeding to, not only, raise them up to rekill them for a little extra experience, but looting their corpses for everything they have before proceeding in to Iron Bound just so I could get the Fiery Soul-Trap enchantment?
Ironbind, not Iron Bound.

Anyway. no I kill them all the time.

Ehhh naw. My character told nisline shatter shield he could hear friga screaming in the void then slit her throat in an alley. I think Im worse. I dont care tho my khajiits a savage lol

Latest posts