Illusion/conjuration combat

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mesmus

I am trying this build having lots of fun. Also have points in sneak and archer. So what I'm usually doing is ssummoning 2 daedra and using bound bow.

I'm not quite familiar with how controlling the summons work they seem to attack people in no particular order.

Now if I want to go to a city and absolutely wreak havoc on everything how can I do it? My illusion and conjuration are all maxed and I have the important perks can't remember them off the top of my head and I have all the spells. My armor is illusion conjuration fortified so I don't worry about magicka.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Well... I imagine you would just walk into a city and cast whatever the highest version of Fury is. Instead of summoning anything, I would probably bring a few people back to life as thralls as they fall. Have them go at it for a second time.

Then if you're feeling frisky, you could conjure up a weapon and join the fray, periodically stopping to cast Fury and bring a couple of zombies to life.

Also, there is no controlling a summons. They're in your service, but you don't get to micromanage them. They'll attack anyone that is hostile to you. I would think that if you maxed out conjuration you would have figured that out by now?

Mesmus

I maxed illusion and conjuration using specific spells that are the fastest for levelling up, not the traditional way. Didn't take long to do really.

What are the stats on the bound weapons? Do they benefit from the perks and armour bonus?

Bulldog

I know the use of the bound bow levels up your archery, so I think it would be safe to assume that it is affected by the Archery perks. With that being said I think it is also safe to assume that the bound sword and dagger would use the one handed perk tree, along with the bound battleaxe using the two handed perk tree.

JoeReese

I am trying this build having lots of fun. Also have points in sneak and archer. So what I'm usually doing is ssummoning 2 daedra and using bound bow.

I'm not quite familiar with how controlling the summons work they seem to attack people in no particular order.

Now if I want to go to a city and absolutely wreak havoc on everything how can I do it? My illusion and conjuration are all maxed and I have the important perks can't remember them off the top of my head and I have all the spells. My armor is illusion conjuration fortified so I don't worry about magicka.

Do the various Riften townspeople quests (minor) and, when they're all your friends, get caught pickpocketing either Maven or Hemming. They will attack, and the rest of the town will monkeystomp them on your behalf.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman

Do the various Riften townspeople quests (minor) and, when they're all your friends, get caught pickpocketing either Maven or Hemming. They will attack, and the rest of the town will monkeystomp them on your behalf.

* files this information away for when he gets bored and needs a laugh*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts