illusion assassin help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derpo

IMO the best assassins adapt and blend in. When I did play as an assassin I wore various disguises (clothing) and sometimes even guard outfits. Do the deed, escape, and find a nice quiet spot to change and get on with my day. I don't think any of my assassins ever wore armor unless it was as a disguise.
true. also off topic but very importent im a big alchemy user, and im trying to crack a formula that does Poison and lingering and a Health pot that does initial healing and regen

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I never imagine Morag Tong members using poison to kill. It just seems beneath them to me. My opinion though. In Morrowind, I walked up to the target, let them know what was to be and ended their life, then flashed my writ to any guard dumb enough to interfere.

Just play the type of assassin you want with the skills you'd enjoy using. You don't have to follow the norm. A idea though, you could say you have one last writ to perform despite the current situation of Morrowind and the Morag Tong. One last target and you have vowed to find them and end their life.

Necromis

there are complete guides on alchemy on the uesp wiki. Also as an assassin, especially a former one leaving that line. Why wouldn't you use the best gear despite where it comes from? The DB would be a kindred brother that lost their way, not an enemy so to speak. All you would need from them would be the gloves, too. There is another set location of boots with muffle if you do the quest regarding the burned down house in Morthal(sp?).

Derpo

there are complete guides on alchemy on the uesp wiki. Also as an assassin, especially a former one leaving that line. Why wouldn't you use the best gear despite where it comes from? The DB would be a kindred brother that lost their way, not an enemy so to speak. All you would need from them would be the gloves, too. There is another set location of boots with muffle if you do the quest regarding the burned down house in Morthal(sp?).
Well despite the whole disguise thing, i think my fellow morag tong would scorn me for joining the DB even if it was a facade. i mean sure mephala would be pleased((due to the whole trickery ordeal)) but still god, they need morag tong armor in this game. and more interesting daggers. also i tried the wiki ive tried many sites i ((i have a sheet of recipes)) but i dont have any intresting combo ones....

Necromis

right but that goes back to what I said, you don't have to join them to get the gear, you can destroy them and get the gear, too.

Derpo

right but that goes back to what I said, you don't have to join them to get the gear, you can destroy them and get the gear, too.
Ah yeah, right... still feels wrong to wear they're armor disguise or not. I WNAT MY MORAG TONG ARMOR T_T lol

Skarv

2 things:

1. How would Archery work with Illusion and One Handed, because if you have Invisibility than you can just sneak up on anyone without getting caught so would it be useless?

2. I am planning my Volkihar build, and I was thinking of an Assassin that uses Alchemy instead of Illusion, so would it benefit me being a vampire if I don't use Illusion or will I be forced to use Illusion?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts