18+ I'll See You In my Office Now (Complete)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I’ll See You In My Office Now
Part One

Pairing: Raymond/Irving (a.k.a Rayving) Male/Male

Rating: M for mature, for sexual lingo and situations

—-

Raymond stepped out of the elevator has he headed towards his office. He was running a bit late, as someone at his apartment didn’t want him to go into work. But, Raymond had insisted, stating had he not had a meeting this morning, he would have just called out.

The Red head was hoping that he wouldn’t be intercepted by Jessica, he only had ten minutes to spare before he had to head to the conference room. He just wanted to drop off some paperwork to his secretary and be on his way. When he suddenly saw a blur of dark brown hair, he knew that wasn’t going to be the case.

“So, you and Irving, what happened last night. I need details, I already see that you are late for work. Raymond Vester is never late for work.”

“First time for everything.”

“Oh come on, Ray…” Jessica huffed, crossing her arms in mock annoyance.

“Look, I have somewhere to be. Besides, it’s not really any of your business, Jessica.”

And before the woman could protest, Raymond escaped, and hurried to his office. Waving to his secretary, he unlocked the door and sat down for the moment. He knew this office romance was going to be difficult to keep under wraps. He knew he could do, but Ricardo…he wasn’t so sure about. Luckily, Irving’s office was on another floor entirely, hopefully that would help with things.

And at least today, Irving had the day off, and the blonde was completely worn out from the previous night. Raymond was positive he could get through the day without a hitch. Ending his break, he quickly filed some paperwork and headed back out the door.

“Ms. Delmorte, please keep the door locked. My meeting will be a couple of hours and I don’t want any surprises when I get back. I’ll probably be returning when you are out to lunch, but I have my own key.”

“Sure thing, Mr. Vester.”

“Thanks.”

Without another word Raymond was off, knowing he would be cutting it a bit close. Oh well, as he told Jessica, first time for everything.

—-

Ricardo slumped in the large couch that Raymond had in his apartment. The blonde was bored out of his mind. He didn’t feel like watching TV and Raymond had no video game systems. The man was a bore, at least when outside the bedroom anyway. Irving was going to have to change all that. Teach the red head how to relax and have some fun.

“So, let’s see. Gonna have to get him some vidya games. And some booze.” Irving glanced at Raymond’s stack of DVDs. “And better movies.”

Ricardo tucked away his list for later, but still felt extremely bored. He had breakfast and taken a shower. Shame Raymond didn’t stick around long enough to be in the shower with him. Another reason for his boredom was obvious, he was still horny. Irving had wanted Round Two in the morning, but he had gotten nothing more than a kiss and a regretful no.

“Damn that meeting…” Suddenly an idea occurred to him. If Raymond was at the meeting, and those things lasted forever and Irving knew firsthand, than Raymond’s office was empty. He could surprise the red head. Office sex sounded perfect at the moment.

After getting dressed Ricardo eyed himself up in the mirror. He didn’t care what anyone said, he knew how to rock the tacky look. Before leaving the apartment, he gathered up some ‘supplies’. As well as his cell phone, he wanted to make the red head as hot and bothered as he could. It was time for some sexting, and Irving was an expert.

He placed everything in an additional briefcase Raymond had laying around. Had to be discreet as possible for his plan to work. As Irving took the elevator to the ground floor, he sent his first message, grinning evilly to himself the whole ride down.

—-

A faint vibration snapped Raymond out of his stupor, taking out his cell phone and secretly checked out the message.

‘I’m just sitting here, Red, horny for ya. I couldn’t hold off anymore…I’m jacking off thinkin’ ‘bout ya.’

Raymond felt a blush creep across his face. He should have known Irving was going to do something like this. Raymond was beyond thankful that he was seated, as his could feel the beginnings of an erection forming. He’d just have to concentrate on the meeting, it would go away, well as long as his lover didn’t send anymore messages. Which, Raymond knew he would.

—-

Handing the cab driver some money, Ricardo stared up the large skyscraper that was the base of Tricell’s operations. He checked his watch, another hour and Raymond would probably be out of his meeting. Plenty of time.

Ricardo waved to the security guard and stepped onto the elevator. He hope Raymond’s secretary was already out to lunch. It would be awkward if she was still hanging around, though, he figured she probably allowed herself another hour. Since Raymond wasn’t around to tell her otherwise.

Sure enough, stepping into the room, it was dark and vacant. The woman probably would’t return for the rest of the day, Perfect. Irving tried to turn the doorknob belonging to Raymond’s office, but no luck. He had locked it. Rick silently cursed his lover for being too damn smart. Still, Irving had his ways.

“He must have a spare around here somewhere…” He peeked in the drawers of the secretary’s desk, finding nothing but paperwork and hidden snacks. A different approach was going to have to be made, taking out one of his credit cards, Irving slid it down while jerkily turning the know. The plastic card finally got between the lock and eased open. “Piece of cake.”

Closing the door behind him, as well as checking to make sure it was locked again, Irving got himself comfortable in Raymond’s chair. He figured another filthy message was in order. Or perhaps this time, a naughty picture to go along with it. Course, he would have to work himself into a hard on, not that would be a problem. Just thinking about Raymond taking hard over the desk was enough. The blonde ran his fingers over the now obvious bulge in his pants and snapped a picture.

—-

*bzzzzt* *bzzzzzt*

Raymond grimaced as his phone alerted him to another message. His erection had just faded away, though he was a bit surprised by what he saw. Two pictures, one of a contained bulge, the other…of a hardened member released from it’s confides. Raymond put the phone away, placing his hand over his reddened face. Thankfully the meeting was almost over, Raymond wished for nothing more than to bolt to his office and relief himself.

And he couldn’t even fathom on what he was thinking. Jerking off? In his office. Before now he never would have even let a thought like that enter his mind. However, he was with Ricardo Irving now, when was that man NOT horny?

Finally, after another agonizing ten minutes, the meeting was finished. Raymond said his goodbyes to the higher ups, stating he couldn’t linger because he had unfinished work to attend to. He was the first out the conference room, moving as fast as he could to his office. Opening the door he noticed it was empty. Perfect, Ms. Delmorte had taken an extended lunch. For once he was very grateful for it.

He hurriedly searched for his key, his erection was straining against his pants and he longed for a good wank. Finding and the key he urgently unlocked the door.

—-

Irving had heard him enter into the main room of his office, and the blonde grinned. For there he was, sitting in Raymond’s chair, leg’s spread apart as he was stroking himself slowly. Ricardo had his camera phone at the ready to the snap the hilarious picture that was sure to happen. The Brooklyn man could be downright devious when he wanted to be.

The clinging of keys signaled that Raymond would be entering in a matter of moments and Irving couldn’t subdue the Cheshire cat like grin that was etching more and more over his face. Sure, he was probably going to be scolded for what he was doing, but he didn’t care. He was sure his beloved Ray Ray was already beyond horny and would just take him right then and there.

—-

The door swung open and Raymond barged in, throwing his briefcase to the leather couch. Then he noticed something in the corner of his eye. Someone was sitting in his chair, someone with their pants unzipped and completely exposed.

He knew who it was. And he was going to kill him. After they had a good screw of course.

“Ricardo! Why the fluff are you in my office?!” irving didn’t even recoil, Raymond using that kind of language was a huge turn on.

“I thought I would drop by. See what you were UP to.” Rick giggled at his joke, smiling up at his lover in the most innocent way he could manage. It wasn’t going to work.

“So, you broke into my office. Send me highly arousing messages, thinking all of that was going to make me have my way with you right here and now?”

“Oh yes, Red, I did. Ya can’t stand there and tell me ya ain’t horny as all get out?”

“I am. But here’s the thing, Blondie, I’m not going to be the one on the top this time. You are.”

“Okay…wait, what?!”

“You started all of this, you can finish it. I haven’t had someone inside me for quite some time. And it’s about time you learned how to be on the top anyway.” Now it was Raymond’s turn to smirk as his lover tried to find words.

“But…I’ve never…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you along.” And with that Raymond straddled his boyfriend, grinding their hips together.

“You’re going to love it, Ricardo.”

—-

To be continued…

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I’ll See You in my Office Now

Part Tw0

Same thing, gay sex all around!

———-

Ricardo tried to find words, but was at a complete loss. The fact that Raymond was still straddling him and placing hot kisses down his neck did not help things.

“R-Ray…but, I thought you..were…ya know, the top?”

The red head pulled back, grinning, “Actually, I enjoy a good flip-flop every now and then. Remember, I used to be with Parker.”

“Yea, I know, but I ain’t nothin’ like Parker.”

Raymond rolled his eyes at his lover, somewhat annoyed at the other’s reluctance at the situation. “And? Do you seriously think you aren’t going to be able to satisfy me, Ricardo?”

“Well…um, that’s part of it, Ray, yea.” Ricardo shrugged his shoulders a bit, smiling. Despite being sexually frustrated, Raymond couldn’t help but find Irving’s mannerisms adorable.

“You the were who was dominant when you were with women, correct?” The red head thought it best to ask some questions, see if he could build up Rick’s confidence a bit. After all, he was the only man Irving had ever been with, the whole concept was still very alien to the blonde.

“I was in charge in the bedroom, but what’s that got to do wit anythin’? Most women expect that, don’t they?”

Raymond gingerly wrapped his hands around Irving’s throbbing erection, squeezing it lightly. “Then just apply that to fluffing me. A hole is a hole, Rick.” Vester watched as the blonde’s eyes rolled back into his skull, “As I said, you’ve love it. Now, let me just slip my pants off.”

Cracking open one eye, the business man watched as the red head stripped off his pants, tossing them to the side of the office. Raymond then reached into one of the drawers of his desk, pulling out some kind of lotion.

“Not lube, but it’ll have to do.” He tossed the bottle to his lover, “Well, oil yourself up so you can slide in.” Raymond winked, knowing it was only going to make the other even more nervous.

The bottle fumbled around in Ricardo’s shaking hands, causing Raymond to take pity on him and help him out. He was beginning to realize there was something deeper at work here. “It’s alright, you are not going to disappoint me. Why is it you aren’t this nervous with women, but with me you are. What’s the difference, Rick?”

Ricardo looked away from Raymond, “Because I actually care about you.”

The red head smiled, he was glad to know that Irving held him in higher regard. It was always hard to tell where you stood with the blonde. Though, Raymond surmised they were both similar in that aspect. Leaning down, he took Ricardo into a passionate kiss, smiling as that passion was equally returned.

Keeping Irving busy, Raymond sneakily squeezed some of the lotion onto his hand, which lightly caressed Ricardo’s penis with the substance. The blonde jolted from the kiss, glancing at Ray. “Oh…sorry…”

“It’s alright, I know it would grab your attention. I’ll take the lead at first, but if you start to enjoy it, please…take over.” Raymond winked, positioning his lover’s hardened member at his entrance and beginning to lower down. A grasp was let out by both men, one who had never felt this sensation before and the other who hadn’t been fulfilled like this in some time.

Leaning down once again, the two began another intense kissing session. While at the same time, Raymond lifted up and down onto Ricardo. “Ooooh, Ray…fluff….” Irving’s face was in tight concertation, unsure have how to deal with the emotions and pleasure that were coursing through his mind and body.

“Wanna take over, Irv?” Ricardo lazily opened his eyes at the new nickname, a smirk appearing on his parted lips, “Oh hell yea!” With an unknown strength, Irving laid Raymond onto the desk, quickly pounding into the tight heat he was starting to become addicted to.

“Yes…Rick…right there. fluff me…unf…harder…”

Irving was now watching Raymond’s face much more closely, eyes shut tight in ecstasy, mouth open in pleasure. He had never experienced this with a woman, not this kind of connection. Most women would just lay there, let him do his business and maybe with the occasion tiny moan. No, Raymond, he was actually enjoying him. Wanted him, needed him. The red head’s hands gripped his arms so tightly, as if he were some sort of lifeline to this plain of existence.

“Ray…you were right…god. You’re so tight…

“Talk dirty to me, Ricardo…”

Well, that was new too. Irving had never been asked to talk dirty. Well, not actually during sex anyway. He complied with his lover, lowering down closer to Raymond’s face. “Like me fluffing you? On your desk? Pounding into your tight asshole, Raymond?”

“RICK! Oh, god! SO CLOSE!”

“I’m gonna make you fluffing come. All over your neat desk. Make it a damn mess.” Without even realizing, Irving gripped onto Raymond’s hair taking him into a bruising hard kiss. “Come for me, Ray. COME HARD.” Ricardo was now slamming so hard into Raymond, the desk creaked with utter protest.

Raymond’s lithe form convulsed as hot white ropes shot out from his penis, coating both him and Irving. Thrusting a few more times, Ricardo felt his own orgasm, gushing inside the tight heat that surrounded his member.

Panting. That was all that was heard in the office now. Both men completely out of breath. Irving slowly pulled out, looking at Raymond. “What even happened?”

Raymond smirked, “What happened is that you can be an Alpha male even among men, Irv. Did you enjoy the confidence boost?”

“Wow, you are a sneaky bastard aren’t ya? Only you would use sex to build my self esteem.”

“Does this mean you’ll top me more often?” Irving looked as though he was considering it, then grinned, “Damn right I am. Wait…so you really enjoyed it?”

Leaning up, Raymond kissed his boyfriend’s nose. “I did very much so. You seem to be a perfect fit for being inside me.” Ricardo blushed, but scooped Raymond up and snuggled up with him on the couch.

“I hope no one walks in on us…”

“Who would even be here? It was time to go home an hour ago.”

Suddenly a shrill voice pierced through the afterglow of lovemaking. “Raymond where are you?! I’m not done talking to you.”

Both men gulped and looked at each other, it was Jessica.

Fin?

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
That was certainly a bold bit of writing. And I am not referring to the sex in it. The boldness is in the characterization of this couple and the care that was taken to ensure their personalities remained consistent, even touching. That is fairly uncommon in an erotic work and I commend your ability to write a character story with erotic scenes rather than an uninteresting series of sex scenes.

There are mechanics issues that I can remark on if you like, but I hesitate to do so right away without knowing what sort of feedback you are interested in receiving. If you would like constructive criticism that might help you improve this story and other works in the future, please let me know and I will take the time to do so. :)

Thanks for the read.

~Matt

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts