If you were a Nord, how would you feel if a couple of Argonians tied you to a tree?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eolexis

Say you were talking a relaxing stroll in The Rift, then all of a sudden 3 Argonians ambush you and pull you into the forest. They steal any gold you have on you, then tightly tie you to a tree and then run off leaving you stuck there.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Say you were talking a relaxing stroll in The Rift, then all of a sudden 3 Argonians ambush you and pull you into the forest. They steal any gold you have on you, then tightly tie you to a tree and then run off leaving you stuck there.

Gotta be feeling pretty crappy.

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Umm... I would be pissed. :p

Before they get away, I would use flames to burn the rope and kill them where they stand. Simple day in Skyrim. :cool:

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Id call for storm and kill those aragonians before they run away. Then, after cd, whirlwind sprint. To go this far, its obvious that id be pissed.

Reaper87

吉光
I break away from the rope, and find the argonians' map schedule that was left behind - they are heading for Ivarstead next. I found the three of them in Ivarstead at night, and killed them stealthily before taking back all of my stuff.

Last edited:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Be pissed no matter what race they were? Not like if three Nords or Imperials were ambushing me, beating me up, stealing my plops and tying me to a tree in the middle of the forest would I be thinking "Well, at least they aren't Argonians."

Though being a Nord, if I was found I'd claim there were ten of them.

Rimfaxe96

I'd be swearing blood vengeance cause usually I carry around 200.000 gold in my pocket.
But they wouldn't get far anyway. What was the saying? "When in doubt - Dragonshout!" ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts