If you can't post, look here!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We've had a rash of users who have experienced problems with the site in the last day. We are aware that something is going on but we've not been able to nail down exactly what it is. We're continuing to try to fix it.

First, go to my profile and let me know if you're having problems. You CAN post there because it doesn't use the fancy text editor. If you let me know who you are, I can temporarily disable the big text editor so you can post and reply to regular threads.

After that, please keep checking my profile or this thread for updates. Another symptom of this problem is that your alerts aren't popping up so we need you to proactively check for responses. I've also been told the shoutbox isn't working for the people having these issues. atOnce your text editor is changed, you can use the PM system as well. You are welcome to leave your email address in there if that is a better way to let you know what's happening. Please don't leave any personal information on my profile because everyone can see it.

We're talking to XenForo about these issues so please bear with us as we try to get everyone sorted out. I sincerely apologize for all the trouble some of you have been having.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I'm not experiencing any kind of problems.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I too am fine and have tried three different browsers, IE which is like it always is glichy but not these issues
Safari and chrome no issues at all.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
If all of you who currently have the basic text box because I switched it for you could check and see if you can view the shoutbox and are getting alerts, I'd appreciate it.

If everything seems fixed for you, let me know and I can turn your rich text editor back on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts