If it's a gentleman you're looking for, you'd best look elsewhere.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sah

the question is where are all the ruff-men gone too ?
gone are the good old days where you get clobber over the head and dragged by your hair to the closest cave, now its all about winks & mushy lovey dovey stuff <3

KEEP the roses and give me the thorns :p..........and good spanking here and there never hurt any one :oops:..............giggles

LuChao

The Martial artist
gone are the good old days where you get clobber over the head and dragged by your hair to the closest cave, now its all about winks & mushy lovey dovey stuff <3

KEEP the roses and give me the thorns :p..........and good spanking here and there never hurt any one :oops:..............giggles
this one will remember that :p:D:annaglomp:

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME

Meanwhile, Whiterun guard: "Is... is that an iron bra you're wearing!? By the gods, what I wouldn't do for my wife to wear a set of those..."

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Well i found one.
This one has awoken from eternal slumber just to see you. #realgentleman

Attachments

• skyrim_draugr_by_blenderisedmind-d4h8z4x.jpg
    skyrim_draugr_by_blenderisedmind-d4h8z4x.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 4

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts