If i destroy the dark brotherhood can i kill cicero and get his gear?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Annageckos

I just finished the quest to destroy the dark brotherhood and cicero was not there. I don't think you can kill him if you destroy the DB, only if you join and follow that questline, I think. I haven't gotten that far though to be sure.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
As far as I know, there's only one way of getting Cicero's armor, and that's if you join the Dark Brotherhood and follow it (almost) to the end of the quest line. I don't want to give too much away without spoilers, but I will tell you that you can still get his goods with or without killing him (I chose to kill him simply because his voice was beginning to drive me mad).

Cicero's gear has some very nice attributes, but alas, the thought of appearing as a 'jester assassin' didn't sit too well with Black Orchid's mood at the time.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As far as I know, there's only one way of getting Cicero's armor, and that's if you join the Dark Brotherhood and follow it (almost) to the end of the quest line. I don't want to give too much away without spoilers, but I will tell you that you can still get his goods with or without killing him (I chose to kill him simply because his voice was beginning to drive me mad).

Cicero's gear has some very nice attributes, but alas, the thought of appearing as a 'jester assassin' didn't sit too well with Black Orchid's mood at the time.
I think she would make a great Harley Quinn! Can she talk with a New Yawk accent?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts