Idea's on a female wood elf build style."creating a new style build"

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay, I am going for a female wood elf build.
She is going to be called by me "an ever-blade build style"

This is what I have decided to name the style.
she is an ever-blade female bosmer warrior type of build.

Explaining this build to you "ever-blades" as I made this up myself not going by what other builds people create or make up I called it this.It means she desires dual welded swords and daggers in purified Assassin/Thief type of build.
she has fully enchanted weapons and stays within the shadows using her ever -blade build type.
Her sneak is high and the other reason why I called her a ever blade is she will never ever "ever" lose her weapons "blades" they stay on her.

So, what are your idea's on wood elf build female?

Do you make up names for your builds?

Do you have any Idea's for these type of builds?

Wood Elf...archery.
Dual wielding you're going to want good potions for melee I'd think.

I've found alchemy and enchanting to be good for all types. You can craft some excellent potions with triple effects, like resist fire/frost/shock when you're taking on those pesky mages. Enchanting skills let you craft four articles with fortify alchemy and four with fortify smithing. You'll make some pretty good weapons and potions/poisons then.
I'd not overlook smithing either...those blades are essential. I tend to use the light armour side of the tree and work my way up to dragon. Later on in the game it's amazing what damage dual wielded dragonbone daggers will do.

The dawnguard enhanced dwarven crossbows are pretty cool, especially with exploding bolts of fire/ice/shock.
Sneaky-wise the thieves guild is good for getting those skills up. Shadowcloak of Nocturnal is handy too.

I've never fancied doing the Dark Brotherhood stuff (I always wipe them out) so I couldn't comment on that.

As for looks, I like the look of forsworn gear on female characters. The headdress is great on the females. I always give Serana one of those.

Best of luck with the build.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts