• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
So where are they? You find buckets, chamberpots, et al. in palaces, bandit hideouts, mage hangouts, caves, ruins, barrows, etc... but never a one in your house (with the exception of that dern bucket on the main level with a broom of all things. I'm just sayin'. Apparently the Dragonborn and everybody associated with him no longer needs to potty. It's just weird.
answer this do you think a vampire needs to take a pl***, I don't think they do
Well no. I would suspect that a vampire may not need to, but, not everybody is a vampire. Oddly though, did you notice that Castle Volkahir has chamber pots and the odd bucket rooms as well?
most likely for the cattle I doubt they want them plopsting on there floor especially with a vampires heightnend senses having to smell plops would be horrible they even have a bedroom and vampires sleep in coffins.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well no. I would suspect that a vampire may not need to, but, not everybody is a vampire. Oddly though, did you notice that Castle Volkahir has chamber pots and the odd bucket rooms as well?
most likely for the cattle I doubt they want them pl***ting on there floor especially with a vampires heightnend senses having to smell pl*** would be horrible they even have a bedroom and vampires sleep in coffins.
Now I'm picturing cows using the toilet some some Far Side cartoon. Sheesh... I know what you're saying though and have to agree.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
So where are they? You find buckets, chamberpots, et al. in palaces, bandit hideouts, mage hangouts, caves, ruins, barrows, etc... but never a one in your house (with the exception of that dern bucket on the main level with a broom of all things. I'm just sayin'. Apparently the Dragonborn and everybody associated with him no longer needs to potty. It's just weird.
Ranter? Thank goodness I ignored this poster.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Argonian Alternative: Drink hist sap and run around like a mad man doing everything possible within reason, of course. Depending on your dosage and experience with the sap determines how strong the effects ( Negative and such of course ). Humans, be warned. Don't do sap.

75px-Potion_Pink.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts