• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hershangames

Hi everyone! Okay, so those who looked at the title and clicked out of pure curiosity or those who accidentally clicked while cleaning the screen, let me explain it to you.

A couple 'o weeks ago, I decided to write one of those "choose your own story" books. I'm a huge fan of those, so I said, what the heck let's write one! Problem:
I made it so that, even though there choices all the time, there 5 main story lines. I got one covered but I just can't come up with anything for the other four.
So I was hoping that you guys could give me some ideas to help me up!

Okay, now let me explain you what the book's about:

It's all set in a world if fantasy, with(obviously) many races. There are 5 enormous kingdoms in all the world, each one with it's features. Recently, two of these kingdoms have been at war, and they both ended up having so many losses that they were forced to sign a peace treaty so that the other kingdoms didn't take advantage and attacked. In both of the kingdoms there's great discontent with the monarchy for the increase on taxes, the lost relatives and the general empoverishment. The protagonist is from one of this two kids gdoms, and wants to use the discontent to rise and become king.

Now the story line I've got covered:

Starts a revolution and begins a civil war. It has many ends: jail, execution, victory, quit...

And now is the part where you come in place, please give me ideas!!!!!!![emoji120]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sah

hows about you where stolen at birth....from the hard life of the peasant to becoming the King......you start a revolution.......jail, execution, victory......o_O

or

two brothers that hunt daemons, discover that Metatron has taken over the Kingdoms.....you & your brother start a revolution.....one goes to gail, the other gets executed........o_O

or

your a wizard kid.....with a scar...
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

hershangames

Hmmm the demon thing doesn't quite convince me but I like that stolen from birth stuff. Could make for quite a fine story.

Little boy with a scar? Sah, you keep killing me with these subtile jokes.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts