• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheEvilQueen

Dunmer Fangirl
Are there any skyrim creatures you guys would want?

AS88

Staff member
I'd like an Ice Wolf, but only if it behaved like my German Shepherd (which it obviously wouldn't). I think those bandits would think twice if you were walking around with a 5ft tall Ice Wolf at your side. :p

TheEvilQueen

Dunmer Fangirl
I'd like an Ice Wolf, but only if it behaved like my German Shepherd (which it obviously wouldn't). I think those bandits would think twice if you were walking around with a 5ft tall Ice Wolf at your side. :p

I know that feel. The only mod I've used so far is one that makes vigilance stronger and an ice wolf.

AS88

Staff member
Which mod is that?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I'd like a bear. :D I have a thing for Silt Striders, too, since Morrowind, and I'd rather have a Silt Strider walking around WITHOUT ITS SHELL BEING CARVED OUT so it can live happily and be a joyful Silt Stider. :)

AS88

Staff member
Frostbite spiders. Oodles of them! Giants and regular outside and just regular inside (the Giants wouldn't fit through the doors). Oh! And skeever! A herd of them!

You worry me..

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Frostbite spiders. Oodles of them! Giants and regular outside and just regular inside (the Giants wouldn't fit through the doors). Oh! And skeever! A herd of them!

You worry me..
I think that's why I'm taking a break. I keep using the Ritual Stone to raise groups of either type to follow me around for a while. I must be getting bored. :)

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I enjoy the sounds of the Netch. Soothing.

My game son has a pet mudcrab that is surprisingly adorable, but I don't know if I'd care for one in real life.

Perhaps a horker.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts