• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Andger. was filled with rage, not only is he an assassin, but he covered it up with a cheap lie,"Sure you just stumbled along and found me, I swear if I had a septim for every time I heard that excuse." Andger then yelled,"Come on coward throw down those weapons and fight me like a man!" Andger hated this man, he was sure when he looted his corpse he would find a writ with instructions on why to kill him, marked with the symbol of the Morag Tong.

Kalib

"Very well then. To your demise."

Kalib said with a wicked grin as he sheathed both of his blades over his right shoulder. After, he'd flex his fingers in and out ofthe palms of hhis hands before cupping one palm and then the next around the small spikes stationed on his leather gauntlets. Cracking his knuckles loudly as he bridged the distance between he and Andger.

Once he was close enough, Kalib took his fighting stance. Turned with his left side facing Andger more so than his right, with his left fist up as his lead hand. He tucked his chin close toward his chest and locked on Andger with an unfeeling expression clearly depicted in his blue eyes.

"Your move, boy."

Andger went into a low wrestling stance and noticed that Kalib left his lower body exposed. Andger then quickly tackled Kalib delivering several quick punches to the face as he lied in the ground helpless before picking him up and throwing to the ground once more,"Really assassin, I mean put up a half decent fight." Andger then spoke in a mocking tone,"I am far from a boy, I have been in this land for about 37 years."

Kalib

Kalib saw the shot attempt coming in, and did nothing to stop it. Instead as Andger tackled him, Kalib would go about wrapping his left arm around the back of Andger's neck and try to draw his face into Kalib's chest in an attempt to make it harder for Andger to breathe while struggling. Once Kalib's back hit the ground, a bit of air was blasted from his lungs, but not enough to take the fight out of him.

To further his point of attack, Kalib would attempt to send in a short, but forceful right hook crashing into Andger's jaw. The great lengths of strength possessed by Kalib naturally, coupled with the strength enhancing enchantments placed on select portions of Kalib's armor would ensure a devastating blow, were the fist to connect with Andger's jaw. The small spikes on Kalib's gauntlets would also ensure further damage and tear away at portions of Andger's skin.

I am soooo sorry for my disappearance! Everytime I checked the site it said there was no new messages. If you can forgive me I'll try to find a way to rejoin. Hope you understand!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Andger wiped the blood from his face,"Assassin, today expect to die." Andger was about to charge then stopped as several arrows flew through past his face. He then realized that both him self and Kalib were surrounded by at least 40 dark elves. Andger used unrelenting force to incapacitate several dark elves, as he used Shor's form. His opponents looked frightened as he was engulfed in light and the spirits of dead nord warriors appeared slaughtering the elves. The lead elf who was wearing dark chitin armor was unfazed,"I was going to kill you but it seems your friend here beat me to it, well I will have kill both of you." Andger looked at Kalib,"You were right, well how about we kill some dark elf scum." Andger didn't wait for an answer, he simply killed, axe in one hand, sword in the other.

Kalib

Forty was indeed an intimidating number. But that was where Slayer would enter the fray. The ice wolf would pounce on an unsuspecting enemy and bite at the being's neck. Fangs would attempt to burrow deep into the flesh as powerful jaws attempted to snap the elf's neck.

Kalib would use his own shout, roaring almost as power passed from both sets of vocal chords through his lips and unto enemies set before him. Unrelenting Force was employed, used as a means to blow away a number of the enemies before him. Kalib howled and with his primal rage and connection to Hircine, he called upon the aid of two translucent blue wolves th size of horses.

Soon after, he would employ his own arcane ability. Stretching his left hand out in front of him and summoning a bow of raw power. His right hand strung the bow, and an arrow manifested as he drew the string, then fired. His will reinforcedthe bow, enough strength placed behind it to pierce through armor and still have enough force to rip the unfortunate soul off their feet.

Kalib strung another arrow, then another in quick succession. Slayer doing his part as they both moved and kept on the move to make for less vulnerable targets. He was debating on making The Change, and simply attacking the rest.

In the middle of the battle field a white (yet seemingly harmless) explosion goes off. After it cleared, with many dead Dunmer around, stood an unamused Vesrune...and beside her an ashamed Anders. "......sorry...someone, namely Anders, couldn't control a certain spirit..." Vesrune unsheathed her sword and helped slaughter the remaining elves.

Ava Raven

Ava had been tracking Kalib for quite some time. She found wolf prints and human foot prints with no sign of battle. She was sure these were Slayer's and Kalib’s prints. She followed them for miles before she finally saw Kalib and Slayer. As soon as she saw Kalib in battle she immediately threw a death mana potion out into a group of dark elves causing an explosion. Then she pulled out her staff of fireballs and started shooting fireballs at the enemies.

Wulfgar drew his one handed battle axe from his left hip and charged into battle.

Vesrune noticed the extra help and decided to slink away. As soon as she did she glared at Anders "look how much we missed because of you" just as Anders spoke Ves turned away to watch battle, killing close elves with her magic bow.

Kalib

Between the efforts of the Death Mana explosions, fiery spells being cast from Ava, Wulfgar's furious attacks, the incredibly quick attacks of the wolves, spirits attacking, and such, there should have been enough death to scare off any remaining dark elves. If such were the case, Kalib would dismiss the spectral wolves he had summoned as well as his mystical bow. He'd clasp Wulfgar's forearm with a small smile and shake as a greeting before turning his attention to Ava. A nod of his head given to her in greeting before he'd then turn his attention towards the others that remained.

"So...."

He'd simply let his words hang in the air.

Andger was completely engulfed in a bright shining light and the spirits of fallen nord heroes were killing every elf in sight. Andger was using frost magic to kill every elf he saw, and noticed the lead elf in chitin armor knock a bow and was aiming it straight at Kalib. Andger aimed an ice spike and shot it at the dark elf's leg. The elf collapsed to the ground writhing in pain,"All right elf who are you working for." Andger asked the elf as he pressed the blade of his sword to the elf's throat.

Ves walked up behind Andger "don't you think a more hospitable approach would prove more useful?"

Kalib

"One would begin to wonder what all of this was about. I simply come to see what was causing the sounds of battle. And I stumble upon some sort of major plot. Itthink now would be a good time to begin explaining just what's transpired. So I can decide who I'm killing next."

Anders looked worriedly at Kalib knowing what Ves would do. "Him. He dies first" Ves pointed to Anders. "W-what!? Why?" "Simple. You transport us in the middle of a dragon apocalypse, you drag us into this with Justice, AND we miss an entire battle!" "Y-yea but-!" "And don't forget the point you nearly killed me multiple times now! Do I need to continue?!"

Ava Raven

Ava stood quietly behind Kalib. She and Wulfgar were not sure what had just happened. They were supposed to meet Kalib and Slayer to go on about their own business. Since Ava and Wulfgar were involved with the previous battle, Ava decided she'd stay to get some answers as well.

Andger picked the assassin up and grimly spoke,"If you want to live, tell me who do you work for!", the elf simply laughed,"Do you really think I will tell you." Andger drew his sword and was about to strike when the elf gave in "Varsen, he knows yo!u survived, and it won't be long before you have an army of dark elves hunting you down! Andger killed the assassin and as he was about to sheath his axe and sword he felt the wind knocked out of him as he was propelled through the air and landed with thud on the snow. He looked up and saw a what looked like a human but he had what appeared to be golden scales and red eyes. He was wearing armor that appeared to be dragon scale and wielded a two handed katana. The humanoid and said,"Few know the power of the kiai, what you nords call Thuum. I happen to be one of them." Andger looked at the figure in disbelief, "Tsaesci, but how?", the akavri answered back,"Mercenary work may be dishonorable, but the chance to be on Tamriel, and be a member of a great discovery is all the incentive I need." the Tsaesci sellsword looked behind him and an army of about 600 dark elves marched behind him,"Well my reinforcements are here, now you die." Andger yelled,"Quickly run, I will hold him off!" Andger threw his axe only for the akaviri snakeman to jump out of the way and use Fire Breath.

Last edited:

Kalib

The marching of such a large number of soldiers would have been incredibly hard to miss. Especially for Kalib's lycan senses. Normally he'd be up for the task of fighting, but he was no fool. Not against those numbers. With the bit of action that was going on, he'd be forced to react.

With the fire breath that was coming for Andger, Kalib would use Whirlwind Sprint to hasten his movement even more so than normal, and push Andger out of the way. The fire burned, but not as much as the snake man may have thought. Kalib's clothing was soaked and treated with a flame retardant potion. The fire blast was a simple shot, and not a continuous stream like the dragons favorable employed.

The force of the impact took Kalib off of his feet, but as soon as he hit the ground, he rolled back up. Slayer growled as he padded cautiously close to his companion as Kalib pulled something of a risky maneuver. Both of his hands became aglow with whisps of cold and frost, just before he'd howl and send out a few frost spikes. Following closely behind them was a frost howl, to add to the ice spikes lodging into the already frigid earth. With so much cold gathering in one area, the shout took hold of the spikes and expanded the ice, effectively creating a wall of ice between the gathered party and the invading elves.

"Now you run!" Kalib called as he took to out pacing the elven force.

Anders looked at Vesrune. "Vesrune...you know you Can't fight this..." Ves stood there staring at the ground. She then looked up at Anders "...for once your right...let's go. Andger, when we transported away we walked for a bit, we found an old abandoned Fort. Shall we go?"

Last edited: