I would be the Daedric Prince of...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Destiny

The Fox
I'd be the Daedric Prince of Trade. I'd be associated with money and the like of it. My artifact would be the Golden touch, a ring that akes anything you touch turn to gold.
Midas much?? (Greek mythology, look it up)

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

LuChao

The Martial artist
I would be the Prince of Honorable Warfare and Tactical Strategy my artifact would be a fully translated copy of The Art of War which increases all Racial stats by 3 and all others by 2

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I'd have to be the Daedric Prince of Procrastination .... worship at my alter and receive my blessings in .... maybe a day or two.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I would be the Prince of Honorable Warfare and Tactical Strategy my artifact would be a fully translated copy of The Art of War which increases all Racial stats by 3 and all others by 2
It would be more fun to be the Daedric Prince of Knees to the Crotch.

LuChao

The Martial artist
It would be more fun to be the Daedric Prince of Knees to the Crotch.

so true

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
My response as Daedric Prince would be something like, "oooo...that makes me soooo happy"

and i would be like "well i totally live to serve you and stuff(yawn) yay
Words have yet to be invented that can convey just how amazingly awesome it feels to have such amazingly wonderful followers for one so humbly unworthy as myself.

you do me honor master......now can i have your special artifact or do i need to sarcastically praise you some more. im getting bored wanna kill people

nightmare16

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
and i would be like "well i totally live to serve you and stuff(yawn) yay
Words have yet to be invented that can convey just how amazingly awesome it feels to have such amazingly wonderful followers for one so humbly unworthy as myself.

you do me honor master......now can i have your special artifact or do i need to sarcastically praise you some more. im getting bored wanna kill people
For someone obviously as worthy as yourself, sure. I'll most gladly just drop everything I am doing right now so I can rush and go get it for you. You just wait right here.

nightmare16

For someone obviously as worthy as yourself, sure. I'll most gladly just drop everything I am doing right now so I can rush and go get it for you. You just wait right here.

oh yay now after all that i got to wait for the great prince to go get his artifact sure.....im not in a hurry or nothing, no not me... take your time master im not mortal or nothing like that.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

oh yay now after all that i got to wait for the great prince to go get his artifact sure.....im not in a hurry or nothing, no not me... take your time master im not mortal or nothing like that.
Oh no worries my loyal servant. I will hardly be gone a second.

nightmare16

Oh no worries my loyal servant. I will hardly be gone a second.

i can wait that long thank you oh great and poweful master (yawn) im soooooo happy now......yep

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'd have to be the Daedric Prince of Procrastination .... worship at my alter and receive my blessings in .... maybe a day or two.
I can hardly wait for the Feast of Maybe I'll Get Around to It

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I made a thread just like this on Friday, whoops, I had no idea one already existed :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts