I would be the Daedric Prince of...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheArcher

I'd be the Daedric Prince of Trade. I'd be associated with money and the like of it. My artifact would be the Golden touch, a ring that akes anything you touch turn to gold.

Jamond Aroth

This is really hard but I'd probably be the Daedric Prince of Joy and Disregard. Now to some people that might sound silly but if killing rabbits and making them undead is your thing I'd be all for it. Whatever would make my followers and me happy I'd be all for with complete disregard to people's happiness in general. My minions would have all shapes sizes and forms because of this. My daedric quest would be to do something you enjoy at another person's expense. My daedric artifact would be a book that once read allows the reader to pick a permanent passive effect.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Daedric Prince of balance. If you get to Powerful I tear you down. If you have had a losing streak, you shall prevail. My item wouls be a VERY powerful sword, but at any moment it could betray it's master...... I keep the other Daedra's in line.

Exelex

Daedric Prince of balance. If you get to Powerful I tear you down. If you have had a losing streak, you shall prevail. My item wouls be a VERY powerful sword, but at any moment it could betray it's master...... I keep the other Daedra's in line.
Meh, reminds me of Jyggalag and I think there is a god with that name (God of Order), but still creative.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Meh, reminds me of Jyggalag and I think there is a god with that name (God of Order), but still creative.
Probably, but the God of Order in my mind would use more..... peaceful methods...

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Hmmm a hard choice, a guess I would be the Daedric Prince of Emotions.
Yes I know it sounds weird but you could control everyones emotions, easy to rule Nirn :D
My Daedric Artifact would be the staff of Emotions, it completely controls any Mortals emotions.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

OOOOOOOOOO! i would want to be... the Daedric Prince of Withcraft... If that hasn't been taken. If it has then I'm okay with being the Daedric Prince of the Trolling Trollz

My artifact would most likely be a staff that shoots toxic maisma that can eaither blind, stun, or kill your opponents

Exelex

I have a even better and unique one than the Deadric Prince of Greed and Wealth; The Deadric Prince of Fear and Illusion. I don't think any current Deadric Princes or deities have that. I could even become The God of Fear.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I am the Daedric Prince of Smartass and Sarcasm

... oh, and bacon. I definitely claim bacon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts