I would be the Daedric Prince of...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tman2177

Daedric Prince of feeling stoned, Addiction, etc. My Daedric Artifact would be an enchanted bowl made from my ring finger bone, which I lost in a disagreement with Molag Bal. I am an Orcish Deity, seeing how Orcs grow the best herb this side of the Wrothgarian Mountains.
That's Sanguine, he pretty much covers all of that stuff plus sex.

Prince of Milk Drinking. I demand that cowards form across the land come to my shrines and sacrifice the strongest milk drinker to me. I then add him to my army, to later conquer Tamriel in a conquest to start the Empire of Milk.

Omega Dragon

I'd have to be the Daedric Prince of Time, Freedom, & Immortality.

My artifact would be a crystal, and for a quest - well it'll help to become a vampire of sorts, but I'll choose my followers, not the other way around.

Aoverek

I would probably be the daedric god of choices,foresight,and prophecy
and my artifact would be a trade of one of my eyes to yours so that you may see
that which will happen and the choices that you can make during that which you have seen.
( detect life,clairvoyence,and 25% chance to find powerful scrolls in chests)

Tman2177

I would probably be the Daedric Prince of Reason and Logic. My artifact would be a puzzle box that you would have to solve in order to fully understand the reason behind a certain incident or encounter.

Dovakiin98

I would be the Daedric prince of smart-aleckness,if you prayed to me to get a date for your daughter I would say,"I didn`t know guys could date guys in Tamriel":).My daedric artifact would be a staff that when your shot with it you hear my insults in my head that will make you go insane and kill yourself and everyone around you.I also lost my artifact in an arm-wrestling contest with Malacath where I then preceded to hit him over the head with Voldenrung and took both artifacts.:)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I would be the Daedric Prince of Scents, manipulating the minds of mortals through perfumery.

My quest would require you to find the Lost Recipe of Amortentia, a potion which smells different to each person, based on what attracts them. My artifact would be the Endless Vial of Amortentia itself, a powerful love potion and perfume which would attract any man or woman who smelled it on you.

Tman2177

I would be the Daedric Prince of Scents, manipulating the minds of mortals through perfumery.

My quest would require you to find the Lost Recipe of Amortentia, a potion which smells different to each person, based on what attracts them. My artifact would be the Endless Vial of Amortentia itself, a powerful love potion and perfume which would attract any man or woman who smelled it on you.
Isn't that part of what Azura does?

Tman2177

No actually I was thinking of Azura and her realm Moonshadow where the air is thick with perfume and bright colors are all over the place. It kinda sounded like something she would be involved in. Maybe i mixed Azura and Vaermina together in my mind and that's what i thought of, I don't know.

The prince of children. I would let any one of my champions become a kiddo again, which will make them invincible. Once i have enough champions, i will rule the world!

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
The Daedric Prince of Moral Ambiguity, and of the Deliberate Choice. I would reward ambitious action and the opportunist. I would be the patron of gamblers, adventures, and any who make a firm decision to brave the moral grays; granting support from the shadows created from the space between light and dark. Dusk, dawn, night, and day. Brother to Nocturnal and Azura.

youraduck

Cab i just be shegoraths twin cause I can't think of anything else I'd want to cause there all immortal anyway plus the shivering isles are amazing

You are not alone.A duck I am too

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts