I would be the Daedric Prince of...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tyrone

I would be the daedric prince of consistency probably, I can't stand it when things get out of schedule.

Forums, I ask you, what would you be the Daedric Prince of?

ruger392

I'd be the prince of... This is hard, because all my favorite ones are already in the game.
I'd be the daedric prince of stealth.

Skyrimosity

I'd be the Daedric Prince of Death, Revival, and Necromancy.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
The Daedric Price of Apathy. If you do my quest, you're trying far too hard to be my champion. If you walk away and forget the quest you've got the job.

But if that idea excites you, you're out again.
Make me wonder what our lesser daedra would be. If we could be bothered having any.

Tyrone

The most powerful Daedra of all is _______, the Daedric Prince of Seclusion....

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
As boring as it may sound, I'd be the Daedric Prince of Tomorrows. Amongst the common folk, I've already earned the nickname of the Prince of Laziness. Come to me on your mission of bravery and sacrifice, good knight, and I will convince you to continue your mission the next day, or the day after that, or the week after that. . . .

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I would be the Daedric Prince of Game Breaking. My daedric artifact would be an epic looking armor that gives you infinite stats and skills, and causes any enemies that are within a 10 mile radius from you to blow up in a satisfying mushroom cloud.

But to earn my daedric artifact, you must gather every other daedric artifact to prove your worthy to speak to me. Then I will send you on a quest to slaughter every unnecessary character in skyrim.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Daedric Prince of Ass-Spanking, Spanking of the ass, and Physical Contact made between the palm of the hand and the gluteus maximus...

Just kidding...

I'd actually be the Daedric Prince of Hypothesis, Theory and Question. But I would mindfluff mortals into believing stupid theories just to titty around. Only I the Daedric Prince of Hypothesis, Theory, and Question, would know the answer to the question of how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Also, my name would be Ty'eeshk (Pronounced Tie-Eeshk) because that just sounds badass. And my plane in Oblivion would be The Colossal Anus....just kidding again... it would be named Decomposition, and the rocky land you stand on in that realm would continuously decompose right before your eyes and reassemble, then decompose again like an infinite cycle. I would fill that place with flesh atronachs, Daedroths, dark seducers (for teh buttsecks), Storm Atronachs, and Dremoras.

And I have no clue what my artifact would be. I might not just have one.

Honeyderp

The daedric prince of fast food joints. Daedric artifact would be a voucher for free sweet rolls, bought by any gaurd in skyrim

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
The daedric prince of change.
One moment I'm happy and the next I'm angry and I beat you down
My champion would help the people one day, and slaughter Whiterun the next
My artifact would randomly change form, nothing would be the same.
On the side a little balance is the key to my stability

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Daedric Prince of feeling stoned, Addiction, etc. My Daedric Artifact would be an enchanted bowl made from my ring finger bone, which I lost in a disagreement with Molag Bal. I am an Orcish Deity, seeing how Orcs grow the best herb this side of the Wrothgarian Mountains.

Ivory

Let's Player
Daedric Prince of negative emotion, revenge and disorders. My artifact would be a ring that feeds off negative emotions and corrupts the mind of the wearer, making them brutally stronger the angrier they are but drains their will and patience. Which in turn causes them to get angrier easier which leads purely to my advantage. Nothing is more fierce then a Champion with no will to resist and nothing to lose.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Daedric Prince of negative emotion, revenge and disorders. My artifact would be a ring that feeds off negative emotions and corrupts the mind of the wearer, making them brutally stronger the angrier they are but drains their will and patience. Which in turn causes them to get angrier easier which leads purely to my advantage. Nothing is more fierce then a Champion with no will to resist and nothing to lose.
Your champion and I would get along nicely

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Daedric Prince of Logic, Patience, and Manipulation of All. My artifact would be a ring aloud you to take control of everyone near you once a day. My quest would be just one giant riddle to solve.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts