1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

I want to play the Lute!!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Mods' started by Uday Kanth, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Uday Kanth

Uday Kanth Member

<probable spoilers>
    Honestly, I'm now a student at the Bard's college and all I get to do to search musical instruments for fellow students?

Won't it cool to be able to learn songs and play them? Probably play them in public places and have people cheer for you! Probably become an official bard for the Jarl! Won't that be awesome! But leaving all that, I think we really need a mod that allows us to play the lute atleast!
  2. NikolaTesla

NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

i think this must be a............................ wait for it................ a DLC!
  3. Ebony Knight

Ebony Knight Lore Sword

More likely a mod but one can hope for a DLC. I dunno just feels like singing in your local tavern kinda detracts from the epicness of being dohvakiin. Maybe that's just me.
  4. NikolaTesla

NikolaTesla Admiral Sunna Kyndai

So does running around delivering letters............
  5. Ebony Knight

Ebony Knight Lore Sword

Touche!