I want the Bad Grammar pin back

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Wait, how about a Bad Logic pin? I see a terrible amount of that here, especially from "him" (a.k.a. Damnatio Memento).

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
"Logic is a pretty flower, which smells bad." - Spock

English is not my first language, so I have to agree with the decision. Now how about one for gibberish? For posts which make no sense whatsoever?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
So basically just report anything the user doesn't agree with?

How you discerned that from Rayven's post, I have no idea.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Because I don't see the purpose in reporting a post because you didn't understand what the person was saying. What is the Mod/Admin going to do? Have lengthy conversation about how the user should be typing better?

That was the point of the bad grammar pin. He means gibberish as in completely illegible. If someone types "aibgariogaporboire oiwaengawog pwaog" in a post, you'd report that. That's all.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta love how Brooklyn disagrees with reporting it :p

Brooklyn you're free to ignore it but if you want to help us out you should report it, that's all. It's not an obligation but it'd greatly help us out. Thanks anyway! :)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Pretty much. I was going to say that if we did just ignore them, they'd stay and keep popping up until it's annoying. But I thought it'd sound too drastic.

You sound like my mom Brooklyn.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You actually have a mom?

Not sure what you're getting at here. If that was one of those immature two-dads adopted jokes, I'm not impressed.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
If it's random gibberish, it's akin to spam. Therefore, it needs to be reported.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
I was kidding about the gibberish. Sorry. I didn't mean to start an argument. :sadface:

Half of the crap on the internet is gibberish.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts