I think my follower is TRAPPED!!! Help, plz!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gamerdaddy

I took the follower Jenassa to Meridia's Temple (Kilkreath) so I could use some help in there. After completing that quest the goddess Meridia transported my character to the balcony of her statue, but then Jenassa was not anymore near me!
In terror, I wondered if she had become trapped inside Meridia's Temple, but then I thought she could simply had gone back to her usual spawn location (that sort of pub in Whiterun, I don't remember its name now).
So I went to the "pub", but she's not there anymore! OMG, she must be trapped inside Meridia's Temple!

The problem is, there is a door in there that requires a key and I can't figure out what that could be!
Plz, someone help me, the poor woman must be terrorized alone in there... :p

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
Do you have any old saves? It is ungodly to restart Kilkreath, but that's what I would do. Otherwise, have you been reactivating those beacon things? I never go back into dungeons but that might be why the door needs a key.

Last edited:

The Seraph

When the Dawn Breaks, I shall be there
Also I would look on the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP). They are very helpful. Just search for Kilkreath or Break of Dawn. I hope this helps :D

sticky runes

If I have a follower who goes missing they usually reappear if I fast travel somewhere. I assume that's what you did when you went back to the Drunken Huntsman to look for her. Otherwise you could try getting arrested by a guard and see if that will make her re-spawn outside the jail?

She might reappear if you just go back to the area. A while back I lost her, same follower, somewhere in the Reach. It's so easy to lose a follower there due to the terrain. Then she just vanished for a while. I went all over Skyrim and she never reappeared. Thought she was dead. Then when I tried to hire another follower, they told me they couldn't come because I already had one. So I went back to the area around Markarth to look for her and she just appeared. I engaged some animals or Forsworn or something, somewhere in the area around Red Eagle's tomb, and Jenassa just showed up to back me up like she'd never even been gone, lol. She was stuck somewhere in the area, and me going back to the area unstuck her somehow.

As for the door, there are no doors in that temple that require keys. You have to adjust all the beacons, that's all. You must have missed one.

Last edited:

Pete

I would just fast travel to where you are. That fixes horses and followers for me

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts