i need help with The first Companion Guild job (Trouble in Skyrim)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
anyone know what to do?

Haseotod1

It's quite easy, just head down to the potions lady, start conversation and there should be an option that has (brawl) at the end of it, select that and you start to fight her. Just don't kill her.

Parrk

There seems to be some variability in those quests. When my son was joining the companions he had to fight a lady, but when I began the companions quest line they sent me to fight a man in the same town. I am not sure what the trigger is. It may have been affected by my already being Archmage of the College, but I am unsure.

I doubt this is much help to you in solving your issue, but it seems that you will find that there is even confusion on what the quest IS*?

but it says i need to kill the gang or something not fight a lady
Was it killing the bandits in silent moons camp or something like this right outside of white run? Cause that's what I had to do but when I go back to turn it in it doesn't do anything.

Okay I figured this out, just go back to the guy who issued you the quest and get the next one and it will just let you continue from there. So no worries about if u already completed the quest and didn't get a reward. Its just like 50 or 100 gold anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts