• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Can one marry serana

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm playing skyrim on PS4 and am super annoyed with my wife, Sylgja.. is there ANY mod or way it can be made possible where I can divorce or reverse the marriage and remarry, if not that mod needs to exist real quick I notice it frustrates a lot of people... also, is Serana eligible for marriage or not? There are people all over there em internet giving opposing sides, it seems like a pretty clear yes or no question yet no one has settled.. so just like, wtf

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
There are no mods on PS4 that allow you to either divorce or remarry. The only known method of divorce without PC mods is to either load a previous save (prior to marriage) or kill your spouse. However, killing your spouse will only free you from having to put up with them. You will remain an un-re-marryable widow/er for the rest of your game.

Serana is not eligible for marriage. There are mods (including for PS4) that may allow it, however, as PS4 does not allow mods to utilize external resources, and there is no recorded marriage dialogue for Serana, I believe they rely on subtitles for all marriage-related dialogue to be seen. So, you can look in the PS4 mod market for a Serana marriage mod and try your luck with its results (which is guaranteed to be one half silence), but you will have to attempt it either from a previous save on this character, or from a completely new character.

Evaine

The most used way to divorce your wife in skyrim is getting behind her with your weapon in hand and divorcing her head really hard until she is dead.

Latest posts