I lost Lydia in Blackreach...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Leianne Graham

I lost Lydia once where she got stuck between a boulder and a wall of ice. I initiated the "Wait" command to her and then after 4 or 5 days, "Your follower got tired of waiting" prompt showed up on the screen, and Lo' and behold! There she was in my bedroom munching on some bread! I was so happy to see her again! :)

ClockWise

I lost Lydia in Blackreach and I spent 2 hours looking for her and finally gave up and saved and went back to my house to see if she was there... she wasn't. So i finally tried sleeping for a couple days hoping she would wander back, but she hasn't... :sadface: I'm not sure what else to do right now and I need help!
I went on hear to try and see if anyone had this problem to, as I was reading I finished the nirnroot quest and fast traveled to the nearest place I had to the watchtower, and I found Lydia, I hope this is what happened to you, since Lydia is badass and had some good plops on her. At least in my case.