• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
While I can get an excellent 1 off enchantment on a weapon (I just enchanted a glass dagger to do 100 damage to Health so it kills just about everything) and I love my 80pt Lightning Mage Staff, I loathe trying to enchant with magicka enhancment or even feather on clothing and jewelry. I just can't get of +24 for magicka or +25 for feather and that's hardly worth it. I do have Grand Soul Gems and plenty of cash, but nothing seems to work.

Any advice?

While I can get an excellent 1 off enchantment on a weapon (I just enchanted a glass dagger to do 100 damage to Health so it kills just about everything) and I love my 80pt Lightning Mage Staff, I loathe trying to enchant with magicka enhancment or even feather on clothing and jewelry. I just can't get of +24 for magicka or +25 for feather and that's hardly worth it. I do have Grand Soul Gems and plenty of cash, but nothing seems to work.

Any advice?

Sigil Stones are the way to go. They are pretty powerful in general but they are strongest at lvl 24+. Those are the Transcendent Sigil Stones and I remember the fortify magika one being 50 pts and the feather one escapes me but I could have sworn it was well over 100. Just walk up to the Sigil Stone when you are about to grab it, save, and keep grabbing and loading until you get the right one. There are around 60 Oblivion gates total so you should be able to get all the enchantments you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeReese

Any advice?

Sigil Stones are the way to go. They are pretty powerful in general but they are strongest at lvl 24+. Those are the Transcendent Sigil Stones and I remember the fortify magika one being 50 pts and the feather one escapes me but I could have sworn it was well over 100. Just walk up to the Sigil Stone when you are about to grab it, save, and keep grabbing and loading until you get the right one. There are around 60 Oblivion gates total so you should be able to get all the enchantments you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe I'm using Transcendent...getting 125 feather.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts