• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PunWisp

War Mage
Yes, I killed the almost unkillable horse. What makes the horse near unkillable is its super high health regeneration. However I wanted to get somewhere and it required jumping off a cliff, so I jumped off the cliff with the horse, it died and its death reminded me of a spider, he laid on his back with his feet in the air. Other than me being a rag doll thrown a couple feet I was completely unharmed.

Considering how easy it was to get the horse, I didn't find it all that great. He did have a lot of arros on his corpse though.

PunWisp

War Mage
Then next time I will make sure a dragon eats and devours him. If that doesn't work, I'll put the horse with Ebony ingots tied to its legs in the icey ocean. I don't find horses very useful. :p

Shmaglum

Knee Repair Extraordinaire
Then next time I will make sure a dragon eats and devours him. If that doesn't work, I'll put the horse with Ebony ingots tied to its legs in the icey ocean. I don't find horses very useful. :p

Horses are quite annoyingly useless except for scaling cliffs. Their endurance does not make up for their lack of speed as the hint tells me. I liked my speed fortified horse in oblivion that traveled the entire map in 5 seconds.

PunWisp

War Mage
Yeah.. Horses just aren't fast, they can't run for very long, and unless you have shadowmere, they die fast. Other than that there only real use is if you are over capactiy, while on a horse you can fast travel no matter your weight.

There is a lot of cool things in this game that are near useless..

AstroSteve

Dovahking
Cool story bro. It's not that hard to kill him, about 10 ice spears will do it if your magic is strong enough, or a few arrows if your archery is high enough.

It would be difficult with swords and other close combat weapons though because they're the most stupid and ineffective way to fight.

PunWisp

War Mage
ineffective way to fight? I beg the differ. Depends on the situation. Some, using them will moreover get you killed, other times magic will be near useless, other times bows may grant you the win. But it all depends on the fight and the environment your in. Classic shield and sword is quite effective (If you use them both correctly). Some fights using bow and arrow will get you killed, simply because you can't get the distance, or may not deal enough persistent damage needed. All depends on the fight. Using a mix between all 3 seems best, but that then again depends on the fight. Any focus on one way of fighting will only lead to frustration (Unless your on novice difficulty..). Variety is key. Whatever is necessary at the time.

Anyway I have always found shadowmere easy to kill, but thats because I'm more powerful than most enemies. To enemies he is near unkillable, do to such a high regen rate.

Panthera

Don Gato
Cool story bro. It's not that hard to kill him, about 10 ice spears will do it if your magic is strong enough, or a few arrows if your archery is high enough.

It would be difficult with swords and other close combat weapons though because they're the most stupid and ineffective way to fight.
You just gave me an idea to train one hand with my horse! tnx :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts