I killed my wife... how to get another one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mehoe123

Well I married a dark elf named Jenessa she has been with me for a while. I decided hey lets go out on a mammoth and giant hunting date. She battled relentlesy very litte help from me taking down two giants but a Whiterun guard stepped in to assist. I was like wow your tough and asked myself can she die? So to the throat of the world we went. Postioned her on the edge gave her a unrelenting force down she went I chased the rolling body down the side of the mountain but lost her in the deadly mist/snowstorm. I went back to Whiterun she wasn't there. Slept 24 hours still nothing.....

Weird thing is after I went to the Sky Haven temple talked to the blades girl she wanted me to recruit people for the blades. She said I had someone with me agreeing to join the blades and she was going to oath her.It can't be my thought to be dead wife she is talking about is she?

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Sounds like your murdered wife is your new companion. Good job you evil son-of-a-bitch. Just kidding. Sounds like a glitch, although funny. I think to get a new wife you have to chop off the ring finger of your dead wife's corpse and present it to your new bride-to-be. Should be right up your alley. Evil bastard. :3

Mehoe123

I got bored and thought she must of been bored sitting at Breezehome all day everyday while i was out battling dragons. Lol it was quite funny I looked her right in the eyes before I shouted.

Deadhand

Well sounds like you're in quite the predicament, with her haunting you now. Haha.

The one thing I could think of was, she didn't die? Is she still in the world alive somewhere, or when she came to rest did you see she was dead/inspect-able?

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Well sounds like you're in quite the predicament, with her haunting you now. Haha.

The one thing I could think of was, she didn't die? Is she still in the world alive somewhere, or when she came to rest did you see she was dead/inspect-able?
I was kinda thinking the same thing. Perhaps she clipped under the mountain?

Mehoe123

It cant be the Lydia glitch happening cause she died in Dwemor ruins on the quest going after the elder scroll. The Centurion had her beat she was a champ at first, I coulda helped but I was hiding in a corner shooting arrows watching the epic battle then it turned into a beatdown. A few of my arrows may have hit Lydia during the battle by accident but sshhh.

Mehoe123

I lost her body lol. I couldnt find it I searched and searched.

I'm still curious about the other aspect of your question - if your current spouse should die, one way or another, can you remarry?

Mehoe123

Thanks for the help guys but I just found my wife she is ALIVE. She is with the blades tho now still can get money from her tho strangely enough?

Kasha

I was wondering the same thing, me and my wife where talking, and she tripped and fell into my fist. I though she was knocked out, but never dead, so i dragged her down to the basement for some fresh air, in a small room, and she still hasn't woke up. Its the truth, i told the same story to the guards. So how do you go about getting a new wife.

Deadhand

I was wondering the same thing, me and my wife where talking, and she tripped and fell into my fist. I though she was knocked out, but never dead, so i dragged her down to the basement for some fresh air, in a small room, and she still hasn't woke up. Its the truth, i told the same story to the guards. So how do you go about getting a new wife.
Tell them that story of your first wife. I'm sure they'll be fawning over you in no time...

Kasha

Im being for real, i found the true love of my life this time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts