• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper87

吉光
Welcome to this community, I'm sure that the others will be pleased to meet you :Dragonborn:;)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Nurozoxi. Yeah, reckon you'll fit right in with the rest of us addicts. :eek::D Please, do make yourself comfortable. :beermug:

hershangames

Hi Nurozoki! You're addicted to games?? What a disgrace!! You should be obsessed with games!!

Anyway, this obsessed player salutes you.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Skyrimosity

Dear @Nurozoxi :

It has been brought to my attention that you have yet to receive your welcome buffet. While this is unfortunate, we regret to inform you that due to operating expenses and recent company turnover, this option is no longer available complimentary. For further information, we advise you to read a previously posted explanation detailing the circumstances causing the removal of the welcome buffet option.

Here you go.

Sincerely,

We

Skyrimosity

Skyrimosity (I was gonna use "Osity" as a short name for you, but wasn't sure how it would be received so yeah), you cheeky man, you!

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk
Most people simply call me Sky :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts