• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

In the Dragonborn trailer, I saw what looked like giant mushrooms and luminescent plants outdoors.i never played bloodmoon, so I suppose this could be Morrowind. However, it reminded me of a very different place. Does the new DLC take you back to the Shivering Isles?

Sean

lost somewhere
Didnt think of that. That would be cool, but does Bethesda do the same DLC's twice? Because that was the DLC for Oblivion.

No it wasn't.
It was from the expansion for Morrowind that went to Solstheim, which is an island near Morrowind (and you got to help establish Raven Rock and become a werewolf). Oblivion had you go to the Shivering Isles, which was Shegorath's area.

Why is this in the Skyrim News forum?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
The new DLC will NOT take you back to the Shivering Isles. In fact, it will take place in Solstheim, which was originally a part of Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion. There will most likely be a new Daedric realm however, specifically Hermaeus Mora's. The giant mushrooms will most likely be featuring parts of Morrowind itself, just not Vvardenfell. Reason being is that Red Mountain pretty much blew it to plops when it erupted. And I concur with Sean_ that this thread shouldn't be in the Skyrim News section.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
In the Dragonborn trailer, I saw what looked like giant mushrooms and luminescent plants outdoors.i never played bloodmoon, so I suppose this could be Morrowind. However, it reminded me of a very different place. Does the new DLC take you back to the Shivering Isles?

It takes place in Solstheim, but I agree that some parts of the trailer did remind me of Shivering Isles.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts