I have something to say but you won't listen nor will you believe in me.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Jonathan, is that you?
Jonathan is a guy who used to be on the forums and who had exactly the same alien-alias. Just asking..

Alien-born

Jonathan, is that you?
Jonathan is a guy who used to be on the forums and who had exactly the same alien-alias. Just asking..
ahhhhhh, I do not know a Jonathan? sorry, just I alien born here.:cool:just little dovah eerrkk.

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
This thread cracked me up!

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Also to add, we humans already have built and installed huge satellite dishes that are constantly searching for signals emitted by other lifeforms that might contact us through sound. They are in operation every single day, there's a documentary about it.
Unfortunately there has only been one occurance in the past few hundred years and it was unlikely to be a communication effort.

There's still a possibility.

Alien-born

Alien born is rubbish. Aitan Antannii the alien is me and I am for real. I don't dwelve on rubbish. I dwelve on the truth whether yyou beleive in what I say or not emotions are truthful brain chemicals are diluded. I am not crazy in what I say to you. I will tell you nothing more but the truth. thoughts on doing this for humans is emotional not chemicals in the brain , it's reality and by jeez I will be taken seriously. And I will tell you the truth and become a human lie detector right now because you sense I am telling you the truth- they want humans as slaves and they will take humans as slaves and ships will come into your planet.

I will save all humans by the truth.

hear with what I have to say because I have said the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts