I have never needed help more than now

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gemb

Lexxi
okay so I'm on the PS4, playing my modded Skyrim, when I notice that if I enter somewhere I'm immediately transferred a good 3 feet away from the door I entered (after a loading screen). This is the first thing that I found annoying me, but I always thought, "Ah it's not something TOO bad." But I'm starting to think I'm wrong.

Right now I'm doing "Blindsighted" and about to enter the Irkngthand Sanctuary to confront Mercer. The strange thing is, when I enter I'm immediately on the very ledge. Mercer is nowhere to be seen, but I can still hear him say "Karliah when will you learn you can't get the drop on me?"

Then after that we all just sit there. I left my Skyrim on for over an hour, and when I came back to check they were still in the same positions, no Mercer.

JoeReese

This is just a guess, but do you have a multiple followers mod, by chance? I've found that the more followers I have, the further into any given room I spawn. I've never checked out the sanctuary in creation kit, but it seems possible you're spawning past some form of trigger.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts