I have lost Lydia in Skyrim Help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lars

I was heading to a mission. On this mission i had to go alone and i forgot to tell lydia to wait. Now i'm far done w/ the mission and still cant find her. I have been waiting in my house for days now. Her bed still said owned. Any suggestions?

Lars

I have tried but didnt work. I even waited a couple more days to see if she showed up in dragons screech.

Touchstone

If she's lost or stuck, try fast-traveling to a major city.

If you're on PC, you can figure out how to spawn her using the console. Start here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Lydia

Shumakiso

omg I dont know what id do without lydia, shes my everything, I think the game is actually about her and I'm just there to yell at things

Lars

I found her! After weeks gone by and i found her dead infront of her bed! She wasnt there before. I'm guessing she died right when she got in her room ahaha

Nathan Dorman

Quote from Pestilance on a different thread.

Ok, so for some reason during one of the first Companion missions (the one you become a member after completing) I lost my merc. I went back to Whiterun to see if she was there, and holy crap, there stood Jenassa w/o the full set of enchanted elven armor I had given her. I must have forgot to un-equip my mara amulet, so when I talked to her (had the option to hire, even though she still had the sword (looked the same as the unique I gave her) for 500g) she wanted to get married.

After all of two sentences, I quick traveled to the temple, talked to what's his name, set up the marriage and waited. I've literally waited the entire time at the temple, and eventually get a 'failed' mission. No matter what I do I keep failing to get this done, I've read it happens within or close to 24 hours. After whats his name tells me that the ceremony will begin at dusk and end at dawn I literally just sat there, and keep getting a fail.

Not only that, but the first housecarl I got (Lydia) who I accidentally killed appears on the floor next to the door after it tells me I failed an all the npc's tell me to get out. I go back to Whiterun and the merc (Jenassa) is gone.

Parrk

If you play a destruction mage....just leave her at home. Same with an archer. I missed her terribly after that errant arrow....

until I became harbinger of the companions.

Aela > Lydia.

I married Aela and gave her a full 5-piece set of dragon armor. She rarely ever even gets injured. Even that time we got jumped by 4 snow bears. Sometimes I just play healbot and watch her tear through mobs.

I was heading to a mission. On this mission i had to go alone and i forgot to tell lydia to wait. Now i'm far done w/ the mission and still cant find her. I have been waiting in my house for days now. Her bed still said owned. Any suggestions?

For all of you guys having trouble getting Lydia back, there is a way, but it will just respawn her without any of the gear you might have given her. Its only for PC users though. You have to open the command prompt and type "placeatme 000A2C8E" ... (without the ")

Hope it helps guys!

Happy Gaming :D

Reid

I started the companion quest, and went back to were i left her and she was not where i left her but in a chair in my room with only her armor on, i had given her items to hold for me. When i got done with that quest i went back to get her and i asked to trade with her, because I had a hunch that she still had every thing I gave her, and she did.

I hope this helps in the future at least it is not a glitch but just something that can be annoying.

PS sorry about my grammar.

Mwhals

I just leave her at my Whiterun home as I like her being there when I get home to drop things off. She was killed on a past character and I won't let that happen to my new one. Now I need to determine which woman to marry and start my Whiterun harem.

_Eddard_

Try hiring Mjoll. She is a powerful fighter and a nice person.

I like the way that she talks a lot.

Also, she is immortal.

I married Lydia and Mjoll is my follower. It works well for us.

_Eddard_

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts