• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

onlyahark

Pond lurker
Omfg I absouloutly hate how to only good, fast Internet Is wifi

Totally can't wait for the PS4 release of TESO Online!! Patience is NOT a virtue of mine...

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Congratulations! Make sure to give lots of non-NDA goodies and impressions!

Sorry but no can do.
By non-NDA I mean things that are not secret; like how does the game 'feel' and if you're enjoying it. Getting into the Beta is such a privilege, I would NEVER ask for anything that would jeopardizeit!!!

To me the game feels alright and I actually did enjoyed myself testing the game tonight. In fact It actually encourage me to potentially invest in the game in the future.. Perhaps I just might buy the game, and pay for the monthly subscription fee.

That's all I can say about it.

NachyoChez

To me the game feels alright and I actually did enjoyed myself testing the game tonight. In fact It actually encourage me to potentially invest in the game in the future.. Perhaps I just might buy the game, and pay for the monthly subscription fee.

That's all I can say about it.
That was all I wanted to hear; thanks so much, and congrats again!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Nightingale Archer

Article Writer
I too have been honored with a invitation. Once I can release information about the beta and TESO, I will post an article. I will write as I play, and first word that I receive about being permitted to release information, it will be posted immediately. I missed last Friday's, but I promise not to miss the next one. Till then, I have vowed to remain silent and I dare not disturb the great gods above Tamriel.

Mayhem

Assasin
Haha congratulations :) I've seen the gameplay of TESO and it looks really epic...

Nightingale Archer

Article Writer
Thank you, I would like to know what the people want from my first gaming article, and how i should write it.

Nightingale Archer

Article Writer
I have very little MMO experience. When i write the article I will, look up a format for gaming articles. Depending on how it goes it will be the decider of whether or not to continue with gaming Journalism.

BlueTiger

Nice! 3 million people apparently applied for it (me included) so it's a rare opportunity to get picked out of that many people. I'd have loved to have got my hands on the game, but I guess I can wait until the release :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts